Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Guerrero, Monaghan-Browne 7/15 at Nassau Coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browne aint **** til he avenges that ass whipping that Serb put on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Guerrero is gonna end up with brain damage. Poor guy
      Well Omar is also an inadequate one dimensional brawler coming off a long layoff so it just depends. I find it hard to believe Figueroa will make weight after a 2 year layoff though. Its amazing Omar is still undefeated. That inactivity might have been a stroke of genius because it preserved an undefeated streak. Omar Figueroa is the worst undefeated WW with a name by far. Guerrero might have recently looked shot to hell and just lost to a cab driver, but I still think he actually has a chance against this undefeated name WW. This is the right opponent for him but can he still get it done? I have my doubts but this fight interests me very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Hmmm musta not be able to find anyone for Wilder cuz I've been hearing this was his date.

Not bad fights doe. Don't hate any of them. And curious to see wtf is up with Figueroa these days.
        didn't he have like a bad hand injury or something? i totally forgot about him, honestly

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
          omar has been a fat ass drunk the past 2 years... Before that he was a horrible fighter with no defense and got his ass kicked by that euro bum ricky burns.... So yeah guerrero is going to kick omar figs ass.....
          ??? He didn't get his @ss kicked by Burns. Here is the fight since you NEVER saw it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6KLBjaCsEM

It was close but not the SHT your talking about... OHH and since you LOVE PBC soo much!!! Here is how THEY scored it.

8 Rounds to 4 for OMAR!!!

http://www.premierboxingchampions.com/figueroa-vs-burns

Figueroa landed head-snapping uppercuts seemingly at will.
          Figueroa had Burns hurt in Round 11

MY BAD about the second pic!!! I forgot CASUAL fans that don't know SHT about like you don't count body shots...

Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-23-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            didn't he have like a bad hand injury or something? i totally forgot about him, honestly
            YES. He had multiple hand injuries. Hopefully the long layoff helped a lil...

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              the problem is this is on Fox. Guerrero is shot. Looked horrible losing to the Argentinan cab driver in his last fight and terrible Aaron Martinez. No way too get should be a main event fight. Figueroa has been out for 2 years and why is a Californian vs a Texan a main event in Ny?

That fight should be a televised opener of a showtime triple header. Browne vs Monaghan is an ok cofeature even though seanie is a very limited fighter.

And the opener belongs on FS1. Very weak Fox card compared to what they have done in the past.
              That's what I don't understand??? Fig. usually does solid numbers in Texas... I thought Al learned from how Leo the last MExiCAN looked out of place in NY! There aren't MexiCAN in NY. That's a myth. PR's live in NY. Too god DAMN COLD up there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Welcome back JASON SHAW try not to get banned this time with your new ALT. LMAO
                Yeah didn't he also say Broner was going to KICK the SHT out of Maidana??? LMAO!!! Clowns like that pick race over fighters. Can't stand that sht!

Comment

omar has been a fat ass drunk the past 2 years... Before that he was a horrible fighter with no defense and got his ass kicked by that euro bum ricky burns.... So yeah guerrero is going to kick omar figs ass.....
                  POS's like this is why I kind of want to root for Kovalov... I like Ward a lot but this racist sht is unacceptable...

Comment

pbc just gave use thurman vs garcia and porter vs berto also.... That was in 2017 also lmao....
                    U are acting like Berto vs Porter was a big fight lol. The building was over half empty and piss poor ratings on showtime. Who has Berto ever best to be mentioned as part of a big fight lol. Jesus Soto Karass starched this bum. U should log off forever if u think that was a big fight. I will give u Thurman Garcia but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Figueroa has been out much longer and is moving up in weight. It's an obvious roll of the dice for TV money. If Figueroa's head is not screwed on straight, it will show. Guerrero isnt going to have to find him which can play into Guerrero's wheelhouse. And Guerrero is known for getting up for some fights more than others. Damn near knocked out against a light hitting Herrera and then took everything Garcia had. But still a weight class above.
                      its a showtime opener at best. Who is Guerrero's best win? Aydin? Berto? It isn't a risk. Figueroa has fought at the weight before too. He missed weight at 140. Neither guy is that good. Its embarrassing this is headlining on Fox. Should be opening up the Stevenson Fonfara telecast instead

Comment

Working...
                      X