No announcement yet.

Will You Boycotgtf I aint spel rihgt nah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -My stupid Bro took me to a Meyer film that featured Hitler.

I saw no redeeming value whatsoever other than feeling soiled for the first and only time, but thankfully from afar.
    You are a weird one QueenB so you didn't come upon the big t i t s? lesbian bruhahas? and teeny waists? and find that the least bit "redeeming?" Perhaps you went to the wrong Russ Meyer flick? Try this one!

https://www.google.com/search?q=fast...Gm246z2oga1eM:

Comment

I agree. So much bull****. Nobody takes risks and they market so much hype. The amount of fraudulent scoring is obnoxious too. I almost shat my self when Bradley got the nod over pac and ggg vs Canelo 1 was a draw. That was some straight fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        How will you make him like it?

Sorry could not resist. Truth is I haven't paid a nickel for a fight in years. I get them on streams and feel like since they are taking the bandwidth, polluting my body with it..5g will really send a few to the cancer ward...Well I have a right to grab the stream. Every now and then I have a guilty tinge when a fight is worth it...I would gladly pay Wilder and Fury out of my pocket the price of admission for that great fight. Another one was the Chisora Haye fight which they tried to block (how ironick) But generally? watching idiots like Broner, and bad judging all the time, I would not pay a nickel for these fights.

Ill even go one step farther and I am being serious about this...Not about you and Panda, whom I look forward to on the boards...But I swear on my father's ashes that you could not pay me a nominal fee to watch Floyd and McGregor. I mean yeah maybe over a hundred bucks, but anything less I would rather masterbate with sand paper to a bad Russ Meyer flick. And I know some of the older guys will know who Russ Meyer was.
        Yep. The Art of the Topless anyone? But enough of this palaver, let's get the show on the road.

Comment

You are a weird one QueenB so you didn't come upon the big t i t s? lesbian bruhahas? and teeny waists? and find that the least bit "redeeming?" Perhaps you went to the wrong Russ Meyer flick? Try this one!

Adult film star did a parody of that movie called Faster P ussycat F#ck F#ck and that's the movie where the rock band Faster P ussycat got their name from.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Adult film star did a parody of that movie called Faster P ussycat F#ck F#ck and that's the movie where the rock band Faster P ussycat got their name from.
            Hoping I can give you green K for that tidbit, that is interesting.

Comment

Trouble with Russ Meyer was his weird mix of big boobies and gore/violence. He was successful with it, as a lot of people like both. BUT...I can see why some avoided him. You get a hot looking babe and then she's electrocuted in her bathtub? Not nice.

He also did too many quick-cuts and didn't let his ladies hang loose for a few minutes. Didn't he realize there might be some slow-hands in the movie theaters, and not a lotta premature ejaculators?

Tura was one exotic lady, and Kitten Natividad was a cutie. I had a chance to chat with Haji, and she was quite intelligent and spiritual (her name taken from Hajira or Hegira, the journey of enlightenment Muhammad took from Mecca.)

Oddest thing about Haji was that for a while her boyfriend was...The Riddler himself, Frank Gorshin!

Oh. Boxing. Right. Does it count as "boycott" if people don't pay but watch via illegal streaming?

Comment

Originally posted by smeck View Post
                Trouble with Russ Meyer was his weird mix of big boobies and gore/violence. He was successful with it, as a lot of people like both. BUT...I can see why some avoided him. You get a hot looking babe and then she's electrocuted in her bathtub? Not nice.

He also did too many quick-cuts and didn't let his ladies hang loose for a few minutes. Didn't he realize there might be some slow-hands in the movie theaters, and not a lotta premature ejaculators?

Tura was one exotic lady, and Kitten Natividad was a cutie. I had a chance to chat with Haji, and she was quite intelligent and spiritual (her name taken from Hajira or Hegira, the journey of enlightenment Muhammad took from Mecca.)

Oddest thing about Haji was that for a while her boyfriend was...The Riddler himself, Frank Gorshin!

Oh. Boxing. Right. Does it count as "boycott" if people don't pay but watch via illegal streaming?
                That is very interesting! I get it with Meyer...I also am a fan of Ed Wood for the same reasons. The theater of the absurd so to speak. Of course we also have very prolific guys like Spike Lee and Woody Allen. I think some of Lee's worse movies have some of his best material...Clockers got panned and probably for good reason, but some of the sequencing in that movie was pure genius.

Of course I have to go with the crowd and say that I adore Kubrick. Just do... Think even his early stuff was genius.

Regarding the streams...Its the ole one hand clapping Koan. lol.

Comment

Max Kellermen pretty much summed it up 'Boxing fans and in general people pretend as if they WANT clarity'. But in reality people want UNCERTAINTY, 'Is this fight going to happen' 'When is it going to happen?' 'Who is the best? 'I think this fighter can beat this fighter' 'I disagree' etc

Boxing has always pretty much been like this, so therefore I will not be boycotting the sport. Boxing seems the be the most criticized sport in many areas, when in reality? Lets remember that boxing has been around by far longer than THESE civilized leisure activities that are the predominant mainstream sports today. And boxing will out live all of those sports because, it is a primal sport on its fundamental level.

I honestly think that NFL, BASKETBALL, SOCCER and these group think lemming types sports will all fall apart as we progress into the future 'I will take a interest in individuals within some of those arena's, but that is about it'. Boxing and combat sports will always be about because, in their embryonic stage? They where not mere leisure activities 'They where ways to survive, they where jobs with honor, during a time when people had to fight 'I will always hold combat sports such as boxing and also the original Olympic sports in higher regard than the predominant mainstream sports of today 'Whether I follow them or not'.

This saga of uncertainty has been quite good for heavyweight boxing, got all the *****es talking, got some more *****es moaning, and its not gotten some people talking about boycotting the game. Boycotting one of the last if not the last true working class sport 'If any of you people want to boycott any sport, it sure as anything should not be boxing' Boycott NFL, NBA, SOCCER, after you have all finished nutting yourself off about them sports.

Boxing has always pretty much been this way.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-18-2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

- -Good buddy was working a **** store nites to pay for college, so I dropped by for a Looksee.

He locked up the store while we watched Batman and Robin rescue two appreciative gals and a Great Dane flick. **** met my expectations of exploiting the feminine form, so never a need for any follow up when the only thing I was interested in was pure, natural childbearing women.

**** for soft lads, not I.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      - -Good buddy was working a **** store nites to pay for college, so I dropped by for a Looksee.

He locked up the store while we watched Batman and Robin rescue two appreciative gals and a Great Dane flick. **** met my expectations of exploiting the feminine form, so never a need for any follow up when the only thing I was interested in was pure, natural childbearing women.

**** for soft lads, not I.
                      I thought Meyer girls were au natural. I actually forget when the fake breasts became par for the course. It was indeed a disappointment.

Comment

Working...
                      X