No announcement yet.

Will You Boycotgtf I aint spel rihgt nah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
    The “big four” have succeeded in turning boxing followers into marionettes.
    But, yes, if you don’t want to play their game, there are other sports. So why stick to one that nowadays has more champions than challengers
    Cuz I enjoy boxing & all combat sports. Ultimately I'm not invested in belts. I'm invested in the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Cuz I enjoy boxing & all combat sports. Ultimately I'm not invested in belts. I'm invested in the fights.
      I think it’s so sad, that boxing lost its unique history of a one and only, lineal world champion in each weight category.

But I get your point. Last night I watched British soccer on telly, Huddersfield vs Fulham. Definitely no world-beaters. But I enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Do you have fat fingers? Or have you been hitting the sauce extra hard?

I don't want to see Joshua vs Wilder anymore. The fight is Andy Ruiz vs Wilder now.
        That's the point, pal. You DID want to see it badly, and did not get to.

Comment

Why don't you quit watching boxing & quit complaining all the damn time & just go watch tennis or w/e the f#ck sport you really like.
          I know you are a halfwit already, but you insist on further proof. Okay, everyone sees how stupid you are. Satisfied now?

I'll complain, sonny, furthermore you will not only tolerate it, halfwit, you will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            I know you are a halfwit already, but you insist on further proof. Okay, everyone sees how stupid you are. Satisfied now?

I'll complain, sonny, furthermore you will not only tolerate it, halfwit, you will like it.
            How will you make him like it?

Sorry could not resist. Truth is I haven't paid a nickel for a fight in years. I get them on streams and feel like since they are taking the bandwidth, polluting my body with it..5g will really send a few to the cancer ward...Well I have a right to grab the stream. Every now and then I have a guilty tinge when a fight is worth it...I would gladly pay Wilder and Fury out of my pocket the price of admission for that great fight. Another one was the Chisora Haye fight which they tried to block (how ironick) But generally? watching idiots like Broner, and bad judging all the time, I would not pay a nickel for these fights.

Ill even go one step farther and I am being serious about this...Not about you and Panda, whom I look forward to on the boards...But I swear on my father's ashes that you could not pay me a nominal fee to watch Floyd and McGregor. I mean yeah maybe over a hundred bucks, but anything less I would rather masterbate with sand paper to a bad Russ Meyer flick. And I know some of the older guys will know who Russ Meyer was.
            Last edited by billeau2; 08-17-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Let's be open and honest. You are an idiot with the intellectual capacity of a six year old. You may actually be a six year old. Too stupid to know anything is wrong with boxing. "Well, something is wrong, but I like it anyway." Great response to a real problem, halfwit.

You want to come at me attacking, eh? Let's see how you like the result of that, ignorant bag of wind.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                How will you make him like it?

Sorry could not resist. Truth is I haven't paid a nickel for a fight in years. I get them on streams and feel like since they are taking the bandwidth, polluting my body with it..5g will really send a few to the cancer ward...Well I have a right to grab the stream. Every now and then I have a guilty tinge when a fight is worth it...I would gladly pay Wilder and Fury out of my pocket the price of admission for that great fight. Another one was the Chisora Haye fight which they tried to block (how ironick) But generally? watching idiots like Broner, and bad judging all the time, I would not pay a nickel for these fights.

Ill even go one step farther and I am being serious about this...Not about you and Panda, whom I look forward to on the boards...But I swear on my father's ashes that you could not pay me a nominal fee to watch Floyd and McGregor. I mean yeah maybe over a hundred bucks, but anything less I would rather masterbate with sand paper to a bad Russ Meyer flick. And I know some of the older guys will know who Russ Meyer was.

Oh, bullshět! The only thing Panda had to look forward to were GIFS of shaking female ašsholes, and he has taken those down anyway.

Mollify away, but not me. (Panda is hitting the online dictionary right now. He does not own a paper one). He told me to get lost, he must pay and, yes, he will like it as well. In fact he already does. You will know by his next response the ecstasy he is in. Guys? like him adore nothing more than receiving a good fist fũcking. He will squeal soon.
                Last edited by The Old LefHook; 08-17-2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Let's be open and honest. You are an idiot with the intellectual capacity of a six year old. You may actually be a six year old. Too stupid to know anything is wrong with boxing. "Well, something is wrong, but I like it anyway." Great response to a real problem, halfwit.

You want to come at me attacking, eh? Let's see how you like the result of that, ignorant bag of wind.
                  You are a f#ckhead who thinks you're onto something with some silly ass boycott talk every other month. Quit watching boxing with your simple ass.

Stupid ass can't even spell boycott right.

Comment

Oh, bullshět! The only thing Panda had to look forward to were GIFS of shaking female ašsholes, and he has taken those down anyway.

Mollify away, but not me. (Panda is hitting the online dictionary right now. He does not own a paper one). He told me to get lost, he must pay and, yes, he will like it as well. In fact he already does. You will know by his next response the ecstasy he is in. Guys? like him adore nothing more than receiving a good fist fũcking. He will squeal soon.
                    The question remains...And you are guilty! (in the proper age range)...Do you know Russ Meyer?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      The question remains...And you are guilty! (in the proper age range)...Do you know Russ Meyer?
                      - -My stupid Bro took me to a Meyer film that featured Hitler.

I saw no redeeming value whatsoever other than feeling soiled for the first and only time, but thankfully from afar.

Comment

Working...
                      X