Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Kovalev's Team Must Realize Rematch Talks Will Be Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward- a boxer with no honor wonder what his fans think about him now, "he'll be talking from the position of strength". Holding robbed property is his position of strength, so disgusting .... refuse the rematch lose the belts, very simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveWisdomTruth View Post
      Ward- a boxer with no honor wonder what his fans think about him now, "he'll be talking from the position of strength". Holding robbed property is his position of strength, so disgusting .... refuse the rematch lose the belts, very simple.
      I just love you imbecile newbs...42 posts and signed up just to whine lol.

Comment

• Anybody would think Kovalev doesn't live in the US and fight in the US the way these fools on here talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Anybody would think Kovalev doesn't live in the US and fight in the US the way these fools on here talk.
          No doubt, it's called ignorance and apparently Kovalev fans have a lot of it. GayLoveKin fans are just straight up stoopid though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Interestingly enough, many scored if 114-113 either way. If you're really comparing the hooker Perez fight to the judging in the ward fight then YOU need to GTFOH because you're just a simpleton and flat out idiot. The fight was close. Kovalev impressed by getting the knockdown, but unfortunately he found out that against guys with real heart and ability, that's not enough. Ward beat the **** out of kovalevs body, and caused him to slow down. Kovalev was SCARED of Ward on the inside and could only headlock him 54 fuggin times in the fight. Not likely a favorable thing to the judges scoring. You know what though? Ward won! That's cemented into history and cannot be taken away from him, and whining like a little ****ing pu$$y won't change a thing.

Oh, and while you complain about who you think won the fight and the only people that had it for Ward were his groupies or whatever you said....the people who are b1tching about this fight are fans who are #gay4GayLoveKin and upset because Ward punked him. Funny enough, even GayLoveKins OWN coach said he doesn't have a problem with the decision, so why do you?
            Even more funny is that I picked Ward to win that night. But as a real boxing fan who wasn't infected by Floyd's era and ducking philosofy, I can process my own conclusions.

Ward got everything. Tune-up fight, money, american judges. But no Russian will beat US olympic medallist in a close fight in America. If you cannot understand that I guess you believe Floyd is TBE too.

Comment

• Ban the crooked judges for life of judging boxing fights.

Comment

• Is adding gay to Golovkin's name supposed to be an insult?
                GAYLOVEKIN OMG HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  Even more funny is that I picked Ward to win that night. But as a real boxing fan who wasn't infected by Floyd's era and ducking philosofy, I can process my own conclusions.

Ward got everything. Tune-up fight, money, american judges. But no Russian will beat US olympic medallist in a close fight in America. If you cannot understand that I guess you believe Floyd is TBE too.
                  Who did Floyd duck exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                    Is adding gay to Golovkin's name supposed to be an insult?
                    GAYLOVEKIN OMG HAHAHAHA
                    Gay love is what's these sweet boys around here have for him, so why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Andre Ward is one nasty, hateful, selfish piece of shit.

Sooner or later his privilege will run out and he'll get what he deserves. People like that always do.
                      Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      with crooked old Jack Reiss as the referee.
                      - Hello Freedom, I'm Dr. Phil. In order for us to get past November 19th, I'm here to be your psychiatric counselor. So I understand you have some insecurities with African American fighters. Did one of them give your mother or girlfriend the penis? Do you feel inferior to them? In order for me to help you, we have to start here.

Comment

Working...
                      X