Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Kovalev's Team Must Realize Rematch Talks Will Be Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight shouldn't matter to Kovalov where it's at. Be Vegas, AC, LA, Texas, Oakland. He should have 1 plan and only one plan. Win by KO!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      According to Duva the rematch can take place anywhere except Oakland or Russia.
      Why should Duva care??? HE couldn't get the decision in Vegas??? Kovalov needs to KO Ward or Knock him down more times BUT without gassing and COASTING the last 6 rounds also.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Why should Duva care??? HE couldn't get the decision in Vegas??? Kovalov needs to KO Ward or Knock him down more times BUT without gassing and COASTING the last 6 rounds also.
        so how was it a "robbery"?

Comment

I am starting to like Ward less and less. He has sounded so obnoxious since the fight. I suppose he is very insecure about all of the negative backlash but still, he has become a diva overnight.

Comment

Kovalov seems like the old school type of fighter who will go anywhere and everywhere for a fight. Even if it's in Oak-Town with Wards getting double Kov. will sign the fight. He might even go against HBO to get his babies back...
            Agreed. I don't think Kovalev will hold up the negotiations at all. He just wants the fight.

Comment

According to her that was part of the contract for the rematch clause.

I'm guessing the rematch will take place in Vegas again.

Comment

What # did this great fight sell. I heard not much. Great fighters like Krusher and Ward don't sell. WTF. I think this fight may have just broke even or lost money. Boxing needs more personalities. Great fight like this needs more exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  That's why I can't stand this clown for real. HE wanted GGG to jump up and fight his 172 pound ass with no tuneups, he demands millions upon millions and 3 tuneups to fight Kovalev.

Then he comes in there, gets dropped, stinks up the joint with a grappling hugfest, gets outlanded and receives a gift.

Now this clown is talking straight bullschit non-stop. He'll want to pick Kovalev's gloves, take a 75-25 split, fight in Oakland and have the same judges as the first fight; straight biatchmade punk.

AND THE NEW!!! Chump. Your sweet soft ass was on here crying like a straight bytch that Ward was scared as fuuck and wouldn't even take the first fight. I told you to put your account on the line you shut the shyt up real fast. 31-0 chump it was a close fight Ward won and it was because of the strong second half of the fight. Keep crying like the bytch you are I Love it LMAO. AND THE NEW!!!!!

Comment

The fight shouldn't matter to Kovalov where it's at. Be Vegas, AC, LA, Texas, Oakland. He should have 1 plan and only one plan. Win by KO!
                    If it was that easy, it would've happened last week. I think ward wins a much more comfortable decision in a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... There's a saying in my country: the sow climbed up the tree...
                      I remember you... I recall you saying in 2016 Ward wouldn't take the fight and this was not official after he fought Brand. Here are a few a words for you chump. AND THE NEW!!!!!!!!!! Bow down and kiss the pinky ring

Comment

Working...
                      X