Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Kovalev's Team Must Realize Rematch Talks Will Be Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's time for duva to pay for her words, ward is pouring salt in the wound , he is flexing the A side muscles, he gonna pull up to the negotiations table like this

Comment

Dude knows it's not any easy fight despite all his barking.

Honor your contract.

Comment

I'm not usually a petty man, but when I am I come on boxing scene to see grown men cry like ladies about things they can't control. War a side ward!!! I Bet the fight is in Oakland

Comment

Andre Ward is one nasty, hateful, selfish piece of shit.

Sooner or later his privilege will run out and he'll get what he deserves. People like that always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Who's mentioned Golovkin? What the hell are you on about. Stick to the topic you nutter.

I've always hated Andre since he cheated Kessler out of his title with another disgusting display of cheating. It's not just the Kovalev fight.

aah ok, make sure you remember to include that on the form

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Andre Ward is one nasty, hateful, selfish piece of shit.

Sooner or later his privilege will run out and he'll get what he deserves. People like that always do.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

congratulations for having the courage to seek help
                See! I knew he needed it!

Comment

1st fight was in the usa.
                  With american judges (maybe also the ref)
                  He got mkre money.

Whay else does he want. American boxers are becoming crybabies.

I think he wants a KO win put in the contract.

Comment

They fight will be held in Oakland

Comment

I saw this coming a mile away. Ward is an outstanding fighter, but business-wise he does his legacy no favors. Idk if its a positive or negative for his bank account cuz being difficult to deal with his pros & cons that have all sorts of outcomes.

I'm more positive than ever no April or before rematch is happening. And I won't be surprised if Ward sidelines himself for the better part of 2017 forcing Kovalev into taking an interim bout or sideline himself as well. All that said idk wtf Ward has for choices unless he leaves HBO which I believe he's now out of contract with, but who still have matching rights.

So what happens if Ward leaves HBO? Can Kovalev fight off of HBO? Does Ward leaving HBO void out the rematch clause if Kovalev can't fight off HBO & Ward can't fight on HBO anymore due to an agreement with a third party? Thats my assumption as to why the rematch isn't a done deal necessarily.

Comment

Working...
                      X