Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Kovalev's Team Must Realize Rematch Talks Will Be Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol let the ducking begin

Comment

• Wow. This dude is just like khan and canelo. Perfect example of what is wrong with the sport. Boxing does not need ward or more of him as he suggested last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Lol let the ducking begin
        How can you duck someone you already fought? LouSER? ****** d1ckhead

Comment

• SOB going to low ball Kovalev then say, "we made an offer, they didn't want the fight, so we're going to fight Stevenson"..

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            How can you duck someone you already fought? LouSER? ****** d1ckhead
            Keep your **** sucker shut and your eyes open... And Reward will be showing you soon. **** Breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              If it was that easy, it would've happened last week. I think ward wins a much more comfortable decision in a rematch.
              I never said it would be easy! Or even doable. I just stated what ALL his fans said. Ward was an EASY OUT!!! Of course I'm going to be a HYPOCRITE and bet the OVER again. But the more ppl bet Kovalov by KO. The better odds I get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Keep your **** sucker shut and your eyes open... And Reward will be showing you soon. **** Breath.
                You gonna back the rematch up??? Or just talk sht like always.

Comment

• mmmkay. Fight will happen in Oakland. With a good referee that adores wrestling.

Comment

• Fight in Oakland with better personal refere and judges for SOG. Headbutting, wrestling and lowblows from SOG are scored as K.D's. If SOG get's dropped or even K.O'ed the referee has to count to 100.

Also Kovalev would be DQ if he tries to hit back SOG.
                    Last edited by Raimondo; 11-26-2016, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      You gonna back the rematch up??? Or just talk sht like always.
                      Dont know what you mean by that but Kov beat his ass once and he will do it again. Assuming And Reward actually honors the the rematch that instead of being a cherry picking fight ducking punk

Comment

Working...
                      X