• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    talk coming out of the camp is that hes overtrained
    Source to that please?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Cutting out all those diet cokes has clearly done the trick.

In less than a week, 1hourRun is gonna go MIA again like he did after the first fight. Last time he was gone for 6 months. This time he'll quit for good.

denium PLEASE never again invite me into your homoerotic Tyson Fury threads.

Tyson is going to replace the Cocaine for Lithium after the 'Bronze-Bomber' makes him shit his pants as the Gypsy-Bum lays on the floor unconscious, and relieved of his lineal title.

I cant wait!

Comment

He looks in no where near as good shape as he did against Klitschko

Comment

Fury looked just as in shape the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            Right...and if he gets caught against Wilder like he did there, he is probably done...should be a good one though
            lmfao I meant body wise, it's when he looked to be in his best shape.

Comment

I've followed Fury since day 1 and I've never seen him looking so healthy. Look at his face and arms in this video.

He looks like like a more powerful version of the Fury who beat Wlad.

Fury puts on a masterclass against Wilder, beats him up and stops him late. Easy work
              We've been here since the beginning, it's been a wild ride.

:cheers:

And it will be fun telling the doubters "I told you so" once again this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                lmfao I meant body wise, it's when he looked to be in his best shape.
                ...? you have me a little confused here

I just followed up on your comment...saying that just because he is in great shape, it won't really help him if he gets caught once by Wilder...as he got caught by Cunningham in that fight.

Pretty sure I was just agreeing with your first comment with my response

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  ...? you have me a little confused here

I just followed up on your comment...saying that just because he is in great shape, it won't really help him if he gets caught once by Wilder...as he got caught by Cunningham in that fight.

Pretty sure I was just agreeing with your first comment with my response
                  My bad. I thought you were being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    My bad. I thought you were being sarcastic.
                    All good...a good assumption on this site generally

Comment

I've followed Fury since day 1 and I've never seen him looking so healthy. Look at his face and arms in this video.

He looks like like a more powerful version of the Fury who beat Wlad.

Fury puts on a masterclass against Wilder, beats him up and stops him late. Easy work

Great interview! Thanks for sharing! I was actually a bit worried about fury’s mindset coming into this fight reading the recent articles. But boy, seeing him calm, collected and confident is nice.
                      I like both guys, but i hope fury wins.. as he also deserved the first one.
                      It’s good listening to this version of him.. may he perform the best performance of his life yet.

Good luck tyson!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X