Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is in the best shape of his life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put denium on suicide watch after he gets iced by wilder.....wilder has improved his right hand and now delivers it with much better timing.
    Fury on his last performance looked dreadful and although I hope I am wrong ....wilder only has to have 3 seconds to win and fury has 36 minutes to walk a tight rope.
    Saturday night we find out

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Put denium on suicide watch after he gets iced by wilder.....wilder has improved his right hand and now delivers it with much better timing.
      Fury on his last performance looked dreadful and although I hope I am wrong ....wilder only has to have 3 seconds to win and fury has 36 minutes to walk a tight rope.
      Saturday night we find out
      Well at least he didn't get dominated and stopped by a clinically obese Mexican darts player unlike your hero.

We all know that Fury fights to the level of his opposition. Wallin is a tough mofo and Tyson handled him easily enough despite only having one eye.

That's why Fury is a true champion and not a little fake like GayJ, we all know that Joshua would've quit in that same situation.

Comment

Please don't say it was a lucky punch or make excuses.

Give Deontay his credit. Just for one day, that's all I'm asking.

After that you are all free to jump on the Danny Dubois bandwagon.

Comment

Maybe he is in the best shape of his life. I will judge that by how he performs in the ring. His, speed, movement,power and punch output.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            talk coming out of the camp is that hes overtrained
            Fake and gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

It's hard to take you seriously since I saw you doubt that Duran was an ATG, some time ago... I have to say tho, Wilder is really growing on me man. I like his demeanour, I like what he's about, he belongs on the world-stage, I wish him all the best. Yes, he's a one-trick pony but it's a helluva good trick! If he puts Fury down properly this time, I don't think there can be any excuses

Really looking forward to this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

The only way Deontay wins is by a lucky punch, he can't box for s***, let alone compete against an artist like Fury.

Deontay is gonna swing for the fences and hope he gets lucky, but this time, his wild windmilling is gonna get him knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  The only way Deontay wins is by a lucky punch, he can't box for s***, let alone compete against an artist like Fury.

Deontay is gonna swing for the fences and hope he gets lucky, but this time, his wild windmilling is gonna get him knocked out.
                  Amen

Fury means business this time. He will punish Wilder for being so flawed.

I see a masterclass beating coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Fake and gay.

say what you want but you can see the timings on the forum, i was saying id heard rumours that camp had been going bad before eddie hearn said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      say what you want but you can see the timings on the forum, i was saying id heard rumours that camp had been going bad before eddie hearn said it.
                      The same Eddie Hearn who claimed that Fury vs Wilder I would never happen?

Stop pretending that you have some insight into the Fury camp, it's laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X