No announcement yet.

Fury is in the best shape of his life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    I've followed Fury since day 1 and I've never seen him looking so healthy. Look at his face and arms in this video.

He looks like like a more powerful version of the Fury who beat Wlad.

Fury puts on a masterclass against Wilder, beats him up and stops him late. Easy work
    The human body isn't made to take 24 rounds of punches from Deontay Wilder. Fury doesn't see the final bell this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      The same Eddie Hearn who claimed that Fury vs Wilder I would never happen?

Stop pretending that you have some insight into the Fury camp, it's laughable.
      i dont blame you mate for not trusting randomers on forums but you'll see what comes out post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        i dont blame you mate for not trusting randomers on forums but you'll see what comes out post fight.
        And if Fury wins, should we never trust you again?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          And if Fury wins, should we never trust you again?
          No cause even with a poor camp he still has the ability to outbox wilder. Youll still hear things about the camp though i suspect. If people dont wanna believe me its fine but its what ive been told, hearn said same thing not long after id posted it

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            No cause even with a poor camp he still has the ability to outbox wilder. Youll still hear things about the camp though i suspect. If people dont wanna believe me its fine but its what ive been told, hearn said same thing not long after id posted it
            Well tell us what you’re hearing?

No need to keep it a secret if you’re just a username on a boxing forum. Put it out now and let’s see if you were right.

People hear and say a lot of things, so you may as well just put it out there if you believe it to be right. I don’t think putting it on a boxing forum full of boxing nerds is going to do any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Put denium on suicide watch after he gets iced by wilder.....wilder has improved his right hand and now delivers it with much better timing.
              Fury on his last performance looked dreadful and although I hope I am wrong ....wilder only has to have 3 seconds to win and fury has 36 minutes to walk a tight rope.
              Saturday night we find out
              Wilder's right hand is the same as it's always been. His last 2 opponents were slow plodders with no head movement who walked straight into him just begging to be KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Wilder's right hand is the same as it's always been. His last 2 opponents were slow plodders with no head movement who walked straight into him just begging to be KTFO.
                Exactly, i find it laughable that Wilder has supposedly improved since the first fight.

Based on what? A one round fight with Breazeale?

Then getting outboxed for 6 rounds v Ortiz before landing his right hand.

If anything Wilder actually boxed much better in the first Ortiz fight. Apart from getting rocked in one round, the fight was much more competitive and Wilder boxed better. He even dropped Ortiz earlier than in the second fight.

Comment

It's Fury who goes down in two.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    Please don't say it was a lucky punch or make excuses.

Give Deontay his credit. Just for one day, that's all I'm asking.

After that you are all free to jump on the Danny Dubois bandwagon.
                    Why did you choose the name Deontay Wilder in November 2009?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      To me the best he's looked was before the Cunningham fight (i believe it was) but appearance doesn't mean shape for boxing.
                      Right...and if he gets caught against Wilder like he did there, he is probably done...should be a good one though

Comment

Working...
                      X