No announcement yet.

Fury is in the best shape of his life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Put denium on suicide watch after he gets iced by wilder.....wilder has improved his right hand and now delivers it with much better timing.
    Fury on his last performance looked dreadful and although I hope I am wrong ....wilder only has to have 3 seconds to win and fury has 36 minutes to walk a tight rope.
    Saturday night we find out
    He also looked like a total bum against seferi and pianetta and looked what happened against wilder. He won what? Like 9 rounds? Loool

So that assumption is ******.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Wilder's right hand is the same as it's always been. His last 2 opponents were slow plodders with no head movement who walked straight into him just begging to be KTFO.
      no it isn’t , he’s straightened it up and also uses it with better timing.
      How much head movement did fury show against wallin and him continually getting tagged and busted up.
      Look let’s not jump the gun and as I said I hope I am wrong in fury getting knocked out.
      I just think this time wilder will be more patient and land that knockout punch but we will see Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

denium PLEASE never again invite me into your homo****** Tyson Fury threads.

Tyson is going to replace the ******* for Lithium after the 'Bronze-Bomber' makes him shit his pants as the Gypsy-Bum lays on the floor unconscious, and relieved of his lineal title.

I cant wait!
        You shook boy!!!! Wilder's "reign" is shortly coming to an end!

Will you join the Fury train when he sparks Wilder out?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          You shook boy!!!! Wilder's "reign" is shortly coming to an end!

Will you join the Fury train when he sparks Wilder out?

I can imagine that his gif is close to your reaction the first time the 'Bronze-Bomber' sparked Gypy-Bum in the 12. The rematch has you worried, whats the matter denium? Why no Tyson Fury gear on leading up the fight? You see me, I'm dripping! BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

The only way Deontay wins is by a lucky punch, he can't box for s***, let alone compete against an artist like Fury.

Deontay is gonna swing for the fences and hope he gets lucky, but this time, his wild windmilling is gonna get him knocked out.
            Agree

Simply put they boxed each pther once and know each other

Who ever learns more from it gets the win. I have my money Tyson. Better boxing skills

I would be suprised if Deontay brings new tools to the rematch other than increased aggression and killer instinct because lets face it he is an absolute killer who throws every shot like its his last

Tyson by UD , probably knocks down Wilder late on

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I can imagine that his gif is close to your reaction the first time the 'Bronze-Bomber' sparked Gypy-Bum in the 12. The rematch has you worried, whats the matter denium? Why no Tyson Fury gear on leading up the fight? You see me, I'm dripping! BOMBSQUAD!!!
              You like my new avatar bro?

Comment

You like my new avatar bro?

Your avi reminds me of the tattoo that the 'Bronze-Bomber' has on his thigh ; this is how the champ feels about the WBC HW championship title. Tyson Fury was manhandled already in today's press-conference.

I dont remember Tyson wearing sunglasses during a whole presser, he probably is walking around with black-eyes from the whooping hes getting of that 'Kronk' style sparring. BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Working...
                X