No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    He is bigger,stronger,faster and just as skilled and has a granite chin..yall are going to be mad again
    I agree. Also, don't forget about Mikey glass chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      The story of him not taking it serious is bs. He says that when he lose...

His only problem is that he has fatboy gene.

The myth of if Broner was serious he would be a killer is pure bs.

He's good not just great
      People confuse being fast with being coordinated or skilled.

Broner is fast and explosive, he is not coordinated or skilled.

It's the difference between being Andre Berto, and being Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
        This is something his fans seem to conveniently forget.
        Garcia is mentally weak.

Broner is no strategist. His awareness is non existent and he can't punch. Garcia should be favored to knock him out.
        His nose was BADLY broken by a headbutt.

Israel Vazquez quit on his stool with a broken nose, then when on to have 3 more great fights with Marquez, I don't think anyone with a brain would call Vazquez mentally weak.

Comment

• broner is probably the most annoying boxer ever and the only time i rooted for him was vs the weakest puncher ever in the history of punching, paulie...

but i agree, i think he stops mikey also...mikey is skilled but not as strong as maidana or porter at this weight

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Aren't you ashamed that the guy in your avatar ran away from his mandatory to say he was really a junior middleweight and vacated that title you brag about?

Comment

• Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              I'm favoring Mikey. He's a better boxer. But he doesn't necessarily represent the style that has caused Broner big problems in the past. I don't think it will be easy. Broner is tough and talented. He'll just never be the great fighter that a lot thought he would be. He also just isn't a great fighter. That remains to be seen with Mikey.
              Every style has given Broner problems. I mean even Paulie Malignaggi took him to school.

Because Broner isn't capable of timing anything. If you move in any way and time your shots and attacks, Broner can't handle you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Not glass. He can take a good punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  if you're a BIG mikey fan then we would know this already so you shouldnt have to keep bringing it up. you keep bringing it up to make sure that people see it.

so that when broner wins, you can come back and act like you're disappointed in mikey and then hype broner up saying he's better than you thought.

im a pac fan and you know this, every one knows this, because i've brought up pac and defended him numerous times on here so its no secret. but you being a mikey fan LOL. the fact that you have to say "im a big mikey fan" just shows your not.
                  this is the post you red k me. this is the post the red k is directing me too. posted at 6:00am. see page 66.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Not glass. He can take a good punch.
                    post #66, posted at 6:00am, so wtf are you talking about????

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      post #66, posted at 6:00am, so wtf are you talking about????
                      Old 06-07-2017, 09:00 AM #66

Must be 3hr time difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X