No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    He is bigger,stronger,faster and just as skilled and has a granite chin..yall are going to be mad again
    This the type of pick people make when they make opinions based on ethnicity.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      a better boxer and counterpuncher in garcia had nothing to do with that?

marcos maidana having too much power for him to handle had nothing to do with it?

porter having a better gas tank and chin, and enoug strength to put him on the ropes and tire him out had nothing to do wiht it?

just all down to this excellent fighter making bad decisions, huh? just doesn't train hard enough, huh? needs a cornerman to give him the brilliant advice "throw punches so you win da boxing match!??"

f#cking hell you guys must be drunk.
      Never said or alluded to any of this. I think you're the one who might be drunk, or maybe put a little too much WHEY in your smoothie this morning.

My point still stands, Mikey couldn't hurt Broner on anything he threw despite landing clean, flush shots. If Broner would have been more active, he might have had more success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suup View Post
        Never said or alluded to any of this. I think you're the one who might be drunk, or maybe put a little too much WHEY in your smoothie this morning.

My point still stands, Mikey couldn't hurt Broner on anything he threw despite landing clean, flush shots. If Broner would have been more active, he might have had more success.

"if broner threw more punches he may have had more success."

punch more, win fight. awesome.

broner is not very good. he was an al haymon mirage. he foguht tiny guys early in his career so his chin and power looked good, and his flimsy defense was effective against little guys who couldn't punch.

he loses to better fighters. freaking chino maidana was a better fighter than he was

Comment

broner is not very good. he was an al haymon mirage. he foguht tiny guys early in his career so his chin and power looked good, and his flimsy defense was effective against little guys who couldn't punch.

he loses to better fighters. freaking chino maidana was a better fighter than he was
          I'm quite aware of how bad Broner is, and how well he was matched early in his career. That's why I'm suggesting he throw more against a guy like Mikey, a guy who couldn't hurt Broner no matter what he landed. I understand that being more active against an actual pressure fighter like Maidana or Porter would have backfired, but at least do something against a dude who can't hurt you. And Mikey isn't even a pressure fighter and Broner did the same thing.

What do you suggest Broner do when he's up against a more skilled fighter than he, considering his limited skill set? Or should he just ask Al Haymon to go back to babying him as far as opponents go?

At this point I'm sure Al Haymon is looking to cash him out, so I don't foresee too many easy fights coming his way.

Comment

Hard to disagree with that.

Comment

i got a pm from black panther "skillspaybills"

"black excellence scares you."

you can't make this stuff up. i'm incredibly glad broner lost. has nothing to do with skin color, i just love watching idiots realize that they're idiots and motivated by skin color, and feeling inadequate in teh face of somebody who genuinely is not.

kiss the rings, f#ggot.
              It's obvious black excellence intimidates you. That's why every time I rip you to shreds you proceed to talk about the white women I've fucked lmaooo. It's obvious because whenever a black user supports a black fighter you spew out black panther talking points like Wladimir wind up doll. You "claim" to be a fan of black fighters, but for some reason a black user supporting black fighters gets your fee fee's in a twist. You just HAVE to let the world know that they, and only they, are biased. I've NEVER seen you bitch and moan about Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, or Eastern Europeans supporting their own? Why is this? I'll save you the finger time, it's because you are a low down, dick eating, cock smoking, BBC obsessed bigot. Fuck you. Fuck anyone that thinks like you. Fuck anyone that supports you. Fuck anyone you've ever been friend with. Fuck anyone that ever loved you. And fuck anyone that ever thought your worthless fucking life was worth shit. Now kiss that ring, bitch.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 09-28-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Broner got exposed by Maidana--who is a B-rate fighter himself. If Paulie Malignaggi had any sort of punching power he would have destroyed Broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  It's obvious black excellence intimidates you. That's why every time I rip you to shreds you proceed to talk about the white women I've fucked lmaooo. It's obvious because whenever a black user supports a black fighter you spew out black panther talking points like Wladimir wind up doll. You "claim" to be a fan of black fighters, but for some reason a black user supporting black fighters gets your fee fee's in a twist. You just HAVE to let the world know that they, and only they, are biased. I've NEVER seen you bitch and moan about Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, or Eastern Europeans supporting their own? Why is this? I'll save you the finger time, it's because you are a low down, dick eating, cock smoking, BBC obsessed bigot. Fuck you. Fuck anyone that thinks like you. Fuck anyone that supports you. Fuck anyone you've ever been friend with. Fuck anyone that ever loved you. And fuck anyone that ever thought your worthless fucking life was worth shit. Now kiss that ring, bitch.

you are absolutely deluded if you think it's an accomplishment to get on a bus to go to canada to f#ck a fat woman. bosslady's nudes are on bscene and she'd literally make a decent man vomit. you sat on a bus for hours to have *** with that thing.

good lord are you delusional. racist, too. and pathetic

Comment

• Broner got his ass kicked

Comment

you are absolutely deluded if you think it's an accomplishment to get on a bus to go to canada to f#ck a fat woman. bosslady's nudes are on bscene and she'd literally make a decent man vomit. you sat on a bus for hours to have *** with that thing.

good lord are you delusional. racist, too. and pathetic
                      wow is this true that you are a racist POS?

i honestly thought u were black this whole time.

i think it might be true though, you did call me a chinaman on a few occasions and went crying to the mods when i called you a honkie cracker redneck.

Comment

Working...
                      X