No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    He is bigger,stronger,faster and just as skilled and has a granite chin..yall are going to be mad again
    Yep,you're right

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      so your not a crawford fan then right? funny because you've mention crawford more than postol. i dont even recall you ever talking about postol at all.
      There are more discussions about Crawford then Postol. I like Crawford, yes but I stand by the post I made in October 2015.

Your whole argument has been utterly ******ed. just admit you were wrong posting that I was picking Garcia so I can later hype up Broner because he is black. You were wrong I am not a big Mikey fan. You then tried to deflect to Postol and you were wrong yet again. You were wrong saying I am doing the same thing as Hectari. Then you made complete ass of yourself posting I did this as a decoy just in case they fought. Seriously this isn't funny, its just pathetic.

The racist tone of the accusation was bad enough. Then you doubled down on it and when proven wrong, tried to derail into a Manny/Crawford debate.

The pro life people wouldn't protest if you had been aborted.

Comment

this how you really feel dunn?? check what this fool red k me and left me a message with, LOL.

"This is ******ed even for a ****** maggot such as yourself."

yet im the racist one here? LOL!!!!!!!
        lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          There are more discussions about Crawford then Postol. I like Crawford, yes but I stand by the post I made in October 2015.

Your whole argument has been utterly ******ed. just admit you were wrong posting that I was picking Garcia so I can later hype up Broner because he is black. You were wrong I am not a big Mikey fan. You then tried to deflect to Postol and you were wrong yet again. You were wrong saying I am doing the same thing as Hectari. Then you made complete ass of yourself posting I did this as a decoy just in case they fought. Seriously this isn't funny, its just pathetic.

The racist tone of the accusation was bad enough. Then you doubled down on it and when proven wrong, tried to derail into a Manny/Crawford debate.

The pro life people wouldn't protest if you had been aborted.
          again post what i said that was racist............. did i call you maggot?

i think its you who made an azz out of yourself, thats why you red k me LOL.

Comment

again post what i said that was racist............. did i call you maggot?

i think its you who made an azz out of yourself, thats why you red k me LOL.
            you said I picked Mikey so I can hype up Broner if he wins because he is black.

I didn't red you in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              you said I picked Mikey so I can hype up Broner if he wins because he is black.

I didn't red you in this thread.
              first of all show me where i said you want broner to win because he's black?

second, if i did say that, what is racist about it?

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised. Mikey is way overrated.
                Beaten nobody but literal midgets, at least when Broner was doing that he was still a kid and wasn't getting put on his ass left and right.

Comment

• It's a tough fight for Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    He is bigger,stronger,faster and just as skilled and has a granite chin..yall are going to be mad again
                    Broner gets no props from you if he beats a fighter two weight classes underneath him right?

Comment

• Larry just can't help but to live and die with Broner. Might as well ride him to the end I guess, captain going down with the ship kind of deal lol

Comment

Working...
                      X