No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    The Broner who floored Porter in the 12th would be a big problem for Mikey.
    Mikey should make this a 10 round fight then..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I agree. just embrace it. I don't care I'm on the Larry Racist Wagon

War Larry
      *Butler unfriended Beercules*

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I can't see it Larry. I got Mikey in this. Yes I am a big Mikey fan so me picking him isn't surprising but I just can't trust Broner to show up ready and prepared to win. Frankly, I will be surprised if he makes weight.
        your not a real mikey fan so stop lying. you're using him as a decoy to act like you're fans of other fighters besides brothas. if broner pulls off the victory, you're gonna come back on here acting like broner is greater than you thought he was and then start hyping him up. this is all just to give him more credit shall he win the fight. shiiet is gettingn old bruh. the fact that you keep repeating that you're a big mikey fan shows your really not!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          your not a real mikey fan so stop lying. you're using him as a decoy to act like you're fans of other fighters besides brothas. if broner pulls off the victory, you're gonna come back on here acting like broner is greater than you thought he was and then start hyping him up. this is all just to give him more credit shall he win the fight. shiiet is gettingn old bruh. the fact that you keep repeating that you're a big mikey fan shows your really not!
          Ok, if you say so.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-07-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I'm sure he meant the guy from Grenada(Grenados)..

Comment

Ok, if you say so.
              if you're a BIG mikey fan then we would know this already so you shouldnt have to keep bringing it up. you keep bringing it up to make sure that people see it.

so that when broner wins, you can come back and act like you're disappointed in mikey and then hype broner up saying he's better than you thought.

im a pac fan and you know this, every one knows this, because i've brought up pac and defended him numerous times on here so its no secret. but you being a mikey fan LOL. the fact that you have to say "im a big mikey fan" just shows your not.

Comment

if you're a BIG mikey fan then we would know this already so you shouldnt have to keep bringing it up. you keep bringing it up to make sure that people see it.

so that when broner wins, you can come back and act like you're disappointed in mikey and then hype broner up saying he's better than you thought.

im a pac fan and you know this, every one knows this, because i've brought up pac and defended him numerous times on here so its no secret. but you being a mikey fan LOL. the fact that you have to say "im a big mikey fan" just shows your not.

Here is a post I made October 6, 2015. Here is the thread.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6#post16111626

why does one have to like a fighter of a different race or nationality? is there a rule or a quota?

As to the TS question-Glen Tapia, Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, Omar Figueroa, Arakawa, Viktor Postol.

Comment

I wonder is the Topic Starter serious or just trolling? I just don't see how any true boxing fan can discount Mikey Garcia based off his last two previous performances, while Adrien Broner has been struggling as of late.

Comment

Here is a post I made October 6, 2015. Here is the thread.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6#post16111626

your thread proves shiiet just like your post.

"im a big mikey fan".

Comment

your thread proves shiiet just like your post.

"im a big mikey fan".
                      Here I thought you'd apologize and admit your post was wrong. Silly me.

You're a Manny fan, you specialize in denying the truth even with facts in front of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X