No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Manny IMO isn't as good as you think he is. It's not just about Crawford. This is the part you keep overlooking.

I said that about Crawford just recently. I posted that I am a fan of Mikey and Postol in 2015, long before the fights with Broner and Crawford were announced. I picked each to win as soon as the fights were announced and you say its not because I am fan but for racial reasons to hype up the black boxers.

Ok then How did I know these fights were going to be made when I posted that?
    in less than a year, you have crawford brutalizing manny. if that's not called "hyping up" then i dont know what else to say. since beating postol, crawford went and fought john molina and felix diaz yet he has gotten so much better since the postol fight? LOL!!! ****ing hectori 2.0! this is what i was talking about all along.

Comment

Manny IMO isn't as good as you think he is. It's not just about Crawford. This is the part you keep overlooking.

I said that about Crawford just recently. I posted that I am a fan of Mikey and Postol in 2015, long before the fights with Broner and Crawford were announced. I picked each to win as soon as the fights were announced and you say its not because I am fan but for racial reasons to hype up the black boxers.

Ok then How did I know these fights were going to be made when I posted that?

did i mention anything about you knowing these fights will be made years later? no, of course you wouldnt know. i wouldnt know. BUT like i said, you did that as a decoy so IF and when you need to run back to it, you can, just like what you did here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        in less than a year, you have crawford brutalizing manny. if that's not called "hyping up" then i dont know what else to say. since beating postol, crawford went and fought john molina and felix diaz yet he has gotten so much better since the postol fight? LOL!!! ****ing hectori 2.0! this is what i was talking about all along.
        He is better than Manny right now IMO. That is why I am picking him.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        did i mention anything about you knowing these fights will be made years later? no, of course you wouldnt know. i wouldnt know. BUT like i said, you did that as a decoy so IF and when you need to run back to it, you can, just like what you did here.
        So I did it as a decoy over one year in advance just in case. Do you know how fucking ****** you look posting that?

Rather than just admit you are wrong. Embarrassing.

Hectari picks underdogs to upset Manny. Mikey is the favorite going into the Broner fight. If I picked Broner, I would be picking against a guy I like to be upset and you'd have a point.

Comment

He is better than Manny right now IMO. That is why I am picking him.

So I did it as a decoy over one year in advance just in case. Do you know how fucking ****** you look posting that?

Rather than just admit you are wrong. Embarrassing.

Hectari picks underdogs to upset Manny. Mikey is the favorite going into the Broner fight. If I picked Broner, I would be picking against a guy I like to be upset and you'd have a point.
          isnt crawford the fav going into the postol fight?? ??? ???? ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            so andre ward isn't a good boxer? let me guess, carl froch was?
            Froch was a good boxer when he wanted to be.

Comment

isnt crawford the fav going into the postol fight?? ??? ???? ?????
              I believe Crawford was -$600 and Postol +$425. Crawford was the huge favorite. I am a Postol fan so I picked him to win.

You are connecting me being a fan of Crawford with my picking him over Manny. I am picking him because he is better than Manny right now IMO.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-08-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I believe Crawford was -$600 and Postol +$425. Crawford was the huge favorite. I am a Postol fan so I picked him to win.

You are connecting me being a fan of Crawford with my picking him over Manny. I am picking him because he is better than Manny right now IMO.
                you said hectori picks the underdog to win. isnt that what you did in the postol fight?

you're picking crawford to brutalize manny yet you picked postol to beat crawford.

Comment

you said hectori picks the underdog to win. isnt that what you did in the postol fight?

you're picking crawford to brutalize manny yet you picked postol to beat crawford.
                  Hectari isn't fans of the guys he's picking to beat Manny, he is a Manny fan. I am a Postol fan and picked him to win because I am a fan, despite him being the underdog.

I am picking Crawford to beat Manny because I think he is better than Manny.

Now what does this have to do with Mikey v Broner?

All this instead of just saying you were wrong.

Comment

if you're a BIG mikey fan then we would know this already so you shouldnt have to keep bringing it up. you keep bringing it up to make sure that people see it.

so that when broner wins, you can come back and act like you're disappointed in mikey and then hype broner up saying he's better than you thought.

im a pac fan and you know this, every one knows this, because i've brought up pac and defended him numerous times on here so its no secret. but you being a mikey fan LOL. the fact that you have to say "im a big mikey fan" just shows your not.
                    this how you really feel dunn?? check what this fool red k me and left me a message with, LOL.

"This is ******ed even for a ****** maggot such as yourself."

yet im the racist one here? LOL!!!!!!!

Comment

Hectari isn't fans of the guys he's picking to beat Manny, he is a Manny fan. I am a Postol fan and picked him to win because I am a fan, despite him being the underdog.

I am picking Crawford to beat Manny because I think he is better than Manny.

Now what does this have to do with Mikey v Broner?

All this instead of just saying you were wrong.
                      so your not a crawford fan then right? funny because you've mention crawford more than postol. i dont even recall you ever talking about postol at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X