Does the cut reopen on Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Who was his cutman for the first fight?
    Freddie Roach but it’s not his specialty. Durán is one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Freddie Roach lol

Yeah I know not classy to laugh at that but it's clear why he made the upgrade this time to top cutman
      Lmfao lucky that he didn’t pour adrenaline in Fury’s eye

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        Freddie Roach but it’s not his specialty. Durán is one of the best.
        Oh I know. Duran is up there with Russ Anber IMO.

Comment

Wilder's left is pretty feeble so it doesn't seem real likely to me that the same cut opens from a punch. Clash of heads maybe.

Comment

Hard to say. Not convinced Wilder has the ability to intentionally work away at it though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Wilder's left is pretty feeble so it doesn't seem real likely to me that the same cut opens from a punch. Clash of heads maybe.
              He has seemed to abandon his jab lately or just use it as a setup/distraction tool rather than actually do any damage with it. Never really had a left hook but was allegedly working on it during Ortiz II camp. Didn't really make an appearance though. I'll be curious to see if it's improved enough to be a weapon on the inside against Fury. He has that right uppercut at least though. Personally I think it would be more likely to open if Fury switches stances putting his scar tissue out front but I don't think we'll see him do that for that very reason.

Comment

Wilder says he will try to reopen the cut and Wilder can throw a fast hard jab when wants to. The cut could reopen especially with Wilder gunning for it.

Comment

A cut stoppage will be so disheartening, but it would create some justification for Wilder-Fury III.

Comment

Yep! Especially if Fury is allowed to fight his kind fight like using his bald head as weapon.

Comment

Working...
                    X