No announcement yet.

I laugh at casuals that think Mcgregor have a chance against Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Are you one of those guys who thinks Mayweather was "losing a few rounds on purpose to play with the audience"?
    I am. Floyd never looked bewildered or in trouble. I honestly think he carried Conner the same as McGregor would have to carry him under MMA rules. Tonight was different. Anyone who knows MM would tell you. That if this fight got out of the first two rounds and McGregor had to go to the ground...he was done it's not personal, it's not fanboyism, it's MMA 101.

Comment

I still think Conor would have made a far better boxer than MMA fighter. That he gave Mayweather one of the decent challenges of his career while "trying it out" is pretty amazing vs the level he may have achieved with a proper background.

He flops around like a fish on the ground in MMA. More or less sits on his butt and watches the clock.

Never got the big deal about his trash talk. Chael Sonnen is intelligent & hilarious. Conor just says "glass jaw bum" over and over, nothing else really. I guess people are suckers for accents?
      Fury talks better **** than mcgreggor.

Actually, thinking about this now, I hope they get into a twitter war with each other.

Comment

I've been saying it for a while, McGregor was/is a weight bully, put him in against midgets and his power shows. Put him in with a real threat, he loses, each damn time.

Comment

I still think Conor would have made a far better boxer than MMA fighter. That he gave Mayweather one of the decent challenges of his career while "trying it out" is pretty amazing vs the level he may have achieved with a proper background.

He flops around like a fish on the ground in MMA. More or less sits on his butt and watches the clock.

Never got the big deal about his trash talk. Chael Sonnen is intelligent & hilarious. Conor just says "glass jaw bum" over and over, nothing else really. I guess people are suckers for accents?

Yeah connor should have been a boxer, he is like 5-9 with a 74" reach.

He has like an inch shorter reach than Tarver and could make 147 atleast for the first half of his 20s

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            Khabib is going to murder him lmao
            LOl let me add to that. I am a casual regarding MMA (not Boxing) even as a martial artist I hate the sport... Long story I have my reasons but heres my point: EVEN I KNEW THAT THERE WAS NO WAY CONNER WAS GOING TO BEAT THIS GUY!

Comment

Working...
            X