Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
    Holm/Tate is the main event. Diaz and this main event is a sideshow. No one is going to win a top fight on two weeks notice.
    How does crow taste? #Wardiaz

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      I just don't see where Diaz has any advantage standing at all. McGregor's movement is so fluid. His angles and kicks just come from all over. Diaz is tall but he lacks power. If this were Thompson or Hendricks it would be different.

In fact I don't buy what McGregor says about fighting at any weight. I think Diaz was the easiest fight on short notice for them that would sell the most, and he's going to fight RDA and Edgar for his next two fights after this if he keeps winning.
      Diaz had bigger balls and a better chin, that was his advantage standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I feel that Mcgregor will smoke diaz.
        Howd that smoking go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          Conor is really putting boxing stars to shame. This is something you would never see these boxers do.

Would canelo ever take a fight on 11 days notice against a guy in a higher weiget class? Never!

As far as I'm concerned he's a living legend
          Short lived legend. #Wardiaz

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            Just a level above Diaz. I'm not saying he's better on the ground. Not saying Diaz isn't tough.

Just that Conor is going to destroy him standing up. His hands are so much better. His feet are too quick.

It'll be fun while It lasts.
            Lol, I heard crow taste like chicken, is that true? #Wardiaz

Comment

• Sure makes for interesting reading going through McGregor's Twitter timeline. Unbelievably arrogant. Glad he was humbled.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                Connor is gonna beat the crap outta diaz, the longer the fight goes the more brutal it'll get. I think GSP is coming back to set up a superfight with Mcgregor, that will be the biggest fight in UFC.
                Lmao u need to take back your crystal ball bcuz thr **** is broken. #Wardiaz

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Howd that smoking go?

Tonight was the first night I've watched ufc in years and it delivered on its biggest stage. Fighters in ufc go for the kill while boxers drag out points decisions. Boxing deserves to die. It won't be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    I feel they need to outlaw choking and MMA would be a better sport. It is too much of an easy way to win and very dangerous.
                    What a ******ed post.

How is it too much of an easy win? You actually have to work for a choke.

Also for your info being choked out is actually much less damaging to the brain than being knocked out.

As for McGregor vs Diaz, i was rooting for Nate so i'm pretty happy with the result. I like Connor but this will take a lot out of his hype train.

Comment

• Where does Nate go from here? I know 155 is his best weight, but as he already lost to RDA is there a chance he gets a shot at Lawler next?

Comment

Working...
                      X