Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Where does Nate go from here? I know 155 is his best weight, but as he already lost to RDA is there a chance he gets a shot at Lawler next?
    Nate will likely fight Eddie Alvarez next, RDA will take the winner of Nurmagomedov/Ferguson. Nate & Eddie nearly came to blows at the Mexico show.

GSP was at the show unexpectedly last night. He might be looking to be the main event vs Lawer at 200.

Comment

• So he lost?

Comment

• Im not surprised mother****ers!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Where does Nate go from here? I know 155 is his best weight, but as he already lost to RDA is there a chance he gets a shot at Lawler next?
          I dont see that this fight has any bearing at all on Diaz's ww status. First of all he beat a non-legit ww and his win isn't that convincing at all.

Comment

• Video??????

Comment

• Lol he tapped like a straight *****

I understand when u tapp to accept defeat, but he tapp like the scary prick ***** that he is, mother****er u gona talk all that damn **** u better be bout it, i dont give a **** i dont give a ****, ***** u tapp, *** ass mother****er

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
                I dont see that this fight has any bearing at all on Diaz's ww status. First of all he beat a non-legit ww and his win isn't that convincing at all.

Nate Diaz was the underdog

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  How does crow taste? #Wardiaz

? I hate Mcgregor. But lets be real. Any fight on one weeks notice is a sideshow. Nate looked really bad until he won. He was very sharp with a full camp last fight. Like he said he doesn't get touched with a real camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
                    At 170 pounds this could backfire on Conor. Nate loves stand up and Conor is going to oblige but the problem is that at 170 pounds one wonders if Conor will carry his KO power up and if he can take multiple punches from a 170 pounder.

Conor is accustomed to always having a massive size and reach advantage. That advantage will be gone. The extra weight should also means he will be somewhat slower than usual. Don't be surprised if you see Nate outbox Conor...
                    The fight went off as I expected it. The only reason it ended in a submission is because Conor initiated a takedown when he couldn't handle the standup in round 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
                      At 170 pounds this could backfire on Conor. Nate loves stand up and Conor is going to oblige but the problem is that at 170 pounds one wonders if Conor will carry his KO power up and if he can take multiple punches from a 170 pounder.

Conor is accustomed to always having a massive size and reach advantage. That advantage will be gone. The extra weight should also means he will be somewhat slower than usual. Don't be surprised if you see Nate outbox Conor...
                      Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      The Diaz Bros are the best thing that ever happened to Dana White. Look at all their stars that have come and gone but the Diaz bros are still around and get great ratings. When the Diaz brothers have a reach advantage on their opponents they win, no way does Conor want to go to the ground with Diaz either, that Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu combined with long limbs would be a nightmare for Conor. Im going with the homie from Stockton by surprise TKO or submission. #WARDIAZ #stocktonmotherf'er

Props to you two.

Comment

Working...
                      X