Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz Vs Daley what a fu$$$$$ fight!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you watch the tape of where Diaz is supposed to be hurt no punch landed either the sht was fixed or he was playing possum,if you dont believe watch it in slow motion.

Comment

No punch landed? it clearly hit him on the temple which took his legs away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        watch it in slow motion trust me i watched it 10 times.if you have a clip of the fight i can point it out,i have it on my dvr.

Comment

can i have a link download for the fight

i'll hand over some points

Comment

Sigh. Mark fixing fights is not an option when your entire company is at stake because of it. It's not worth losing a multi-million dollar company like Zuffa to have a fighter take a dive for any reason....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Sigh. Mark fixing fights is not an option when your entire company is at stake because of it. It's not worth losing a multi-million dollar company like Zuffa to have a fighter take a dive for any reason....
              Yeah, especially when the guy who got dropped (Diaz) is the one who won the fight.

If the fight was fixed for him to win, why would he fake being knocked down?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                I just do not get why he fell from a phantom punch,i dont think it was a fixed fight just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I just do not get why he fell from a phantom punch,i dont think it was a fixed fight just weird.
                  No phantom punch, like Dorian said clearly a left hook on his temple. What a fight thought. I love Diaz but man he makes it hard to root for him, i get so nervous watching him act all cocky against a puncher as dangerous as Daley... and this is after already been hurt. phew, glad thats over. Great fight on a great card!!!

Comment

it was a left hook ...

great fight, best mma fight ive seen in awhile. didnt think the card was all that entertaining in general but that last fight made the whole thing def worth the watch

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                      This.

Dorian is my hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X