Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz Vs Daley what a fu$$$$$ fight!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
    MAAAANNNNN, I don't understand the hate towards Nick Diaz. He's a real fukin fighter. He just smashed Daley in his OWN game. All you haters keep hating, cuz he's going to keep winning. I got him over GSP when they fight, cuz you all know its going to happen.

WAR DIAZ!
    I agree 100%.

The amount of disrespect Diaz gets is disgusting.

I understand people hating his attitude and not being a fan of his, but to call Diaz a bum or undeserving of his recognition as a fighter is totally false.

I know a lot fans were picking Daley to knock him out, but Diaz beat Daley in his own game and didn't play it safe by taking it to the ground. Most fighters would have been finished by that left hook Daley landed.

Great performance, by a great fighter. Diaz is p4p the most exciting fighter in MMA right now.

That being said, I think GSP still beats him though.

Comment

Diaz would rape koscheck

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

The amount of disrespect Diaz gets is disgusting.

Just look at what he did after the fight. Still talking **** and point in Daley's face, taunting him.

That is why alot of people don't respect Diaz. Because Diaz just about never shows respect himself.

With that said, that fight was awesome. More exciting than recent UFC fights correct? Now watch, if Strikeforce continues with epic showdowns like this. UFC will merge quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Just look at what he did after the fight. Still talking **** and point in Daley's face, taunting him.

That is why alot of people don't respect Diaz. Because Diaz just about never shows respect himself.

With that said, that fight was awesome. More exciting than recent UFC fights correct? Now watch, if Strikeforce continues with epic showdowns like this. UFC will merge quickly.
          well semtex did start **** at the weighins when he threw his hat away etc etc..... and he kinda deserves it after what he did to koshcheck.

i tought daley turned strikers into wrestlers lol ,it was funny when he shot against nick. this is why you should keep your mouth shut about how other people fight and try becoming a wellrounded mixed martial artist like nick diaz

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
            it was a left hook ...

great fight, best mma fight ive seen in awhile. didnt think the card was all that entertaining in general but that last fight made the whole thing def worth the watch
            strange the angle i have on my dvr of the replay it looks like nothing lands,then just now i found the video on youtube and a left hook clearly lands,maybe the one on my dvr is just a bad camera angle.

Comment

I could careless how people think about Diaz attitude outside the cage, but I don't think he gets enough respect as a top fighter.

Comment

I like both of the Diaz brothers. They are scrappy. They may have attitude but they'll both give you a chance to shut them up. That's how they're raised in the central valley.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    That cockroach Diaz survived again, goddamnit!
                    Yeah man....****ing Diaz. I kinda felt like they called it quick for him.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                      I could careless how people think about Diaz attitude outside the cage, but I don't think he gets enough respect as a top fighter.
                      Doesn't matter. You can overshadow your performance by being disrespectful after your fight. Why do you think everyone hates Kos? Why do you think everyone loves GSP even though he lays on dudes for 25?

Gotta give respect to get it. I like Nick regardless but even I thought that pointing in his face stuff was tacky and I don't even like Daley.

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
                      That's good stuff right there. I liked that.

Comment

Working...
                      X