Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz Vs Daley what a fu$$$$$ fight!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAAAANNNNN, I don't understand the hate towards Nick Diaz. He's a real fukin fighter. He just smashed Daley in his OWN game. All you haters keep hating, cuz he's going to keep winning. I got him over GSP when they fight, cuz you all know its going to happen.

WAR DIAZ!

Comment

Hate him or love him, Nick Diaz is a beast.

He was dodging punches and kicks while he was sprawled!

Comment

Originally posted by Delagz View Post
        Ohh my god what a awesome fight and event was this strikeforced.
        Yo I'm tellin' you Strikeforce is by far THE MOST EXCITING MMA organization there is. I hate that they got bought because their might be some good match ups but in the long run the exciting fights will die out because theres not many wrestlers that LNP in strikeforce their very rare so the wrestlers will take these stikeforce fighters down and hump them out of the top 10 fighters besides a few.

WHAT ****IN FIGHT BOTH THEM 2 FIGHTS!!! Motha****ers came to bang! Gilbert, Daley & Nick! ****IN CRAZY *****!!!Meldendez straight trashed Tawajiri and Daley vs Diaz was absolutely the greatest 1 round fight I've ever seen! So much back and forth action and near finishes. Odd fall by Daley at the end but damn that was crazy! Sucks both fights only lasted a round..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
          That cockroach Diaz survived again, goddamnit!

Comment

Comment

I'm gonna miss Strikeforce. The most entertaining promotion hands down.

Comment

great fight, ended on a bad note with my boy daley beat like that. felt physicly ill watching that shit, up til then it was quite a ride though.

Comment

GSP is going to end Nick Diaz easily.

(GSP voice) I'm not impressed.

Comment

How was Nick not out? Props, good chin although some refs may have stopped that, he was just covering up with his back towards his opponent for a few seconds there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X