• GSP vs Josh Koscheck

GSP beat him up with the jab.

GSP outboxed the **** out of Koshckeck.

Comment

that jab was super solid, koscheck's eye looked super nasty

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
        GSP beat him up with the jab.
        GSP is without a doubt the top p4p fighter now...

Comment

next time he should use his back hand too.

Comment

This guy can't finish his dinner, much less a fight.

I can't believe I paid $55 to watch a jab fest. Sure the guy is talented, but the fact remains that this guy is boring as hell.

Never paying for his fights again, I finally learned my lesson. He doesn't fight to finish. I'll happily order 126. Where I know these guys come to finish. What a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
              This guy can't finish his dinner, much less a fight.

I can't believe I paid $55 to watch a jab fest. Sure the guy is talented, but the fact remains that this guy is boring as hell.

Never paying for his fights again, I finally learned my lesson. He doesn't fight to finish. I'll happily order 126. Where I know these guys come to finish. What a waste of money.
              You're right, he should've got sloppy and just thrown everything he had and gave Kos a chance to land his right hand....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                You're right, he should've got sloppy and just thrown everything he had and gave Kos a chance to land his right hand....
                If I want to watch good pure boxing, then I will watch boxing. I watch UFC for grappling and finishes. I'd be much more happier if he took him down and grappled him for 5 rounds. This was a jab fest.

Worst part is I had people over and they started leaving after the 3rd round. It was boring as watching paint dry.

Comment

yea it was a waste of money ... its always cooler to go out and watch it free over some beer and wings ...

i hope i can fight the urge to pay to watch it home ... thats damn 50 dollars man ... thats like a monthly bill ...

whats wrong with me?

i need help in this area of my life

Comment

I just watch the streams. If GSP would've dominated him on the ground for 5 rounds you'd be in here bitching about that too.....

Comment

Working...
                    X