No announcement yet.

GSP vs Josh Koscheck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
    GSP, Fitch, Shields, Alves then Koscheck. You can't just rank Fitch and Kos the same "because they won't fight" lol Fitch has lost once in 13 or 14 UFC fights and is clearly the number two guy. And as another poster said Koscheck is 4-3 in his last 7 lol doesn't matter if the Alves fight was on short notice or not that's his fault. However yes Hardy is a complete joke and won't be in the UFC in a year or two
    How exactly does Sheilds beat Kos out of curiosity? He can't fight on his feet for **** and he wont be able to take Kos down and sleep on him, what's your reasoning for having him ranked so high in the WW division? Him sneaking one by Kampann? I'll agree that Fitch is number 2. Alves, maybe, can't really make a judgment on that one. Oh, whoever said Kos is still the same from when he was on TUF, lay off the pot brah....

P.S. I think Kos is probably the worst human being in the sport....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      How exactly does Sheilds beat Kos out of curiosity? He can't fight on his feet for **** and he wont be able to take Kos down and sleep on him, what's your reasoning for having him ranked so high in the WW division? Him sneaking one by Kampann? I'll agree that Fitch is number 2. Alves, maybe, can't really make a judgment on that one. Oh, whoever said Kos is still the same from when he was on TUF, lay off the pot brah....

kos never showed he can fight on his feet either...shields took hendo down over and over so why cant he take kos down? he beat kampmann after dropping down from mw and was tired as **** halfway through the 1st yes thats impressive to beat a pro fighter under those circumstances

and i will not lay off the pot because i like smoking it...kos is hilarious and im a fan but hes just not that good

Comment

Originally posted by FERNZ View Post
        lol Joe Rogan's *****ass says that after 1 knockout over a complete stiff. He really nuthugs fighters and makes it seem like they are better than they actually are the dude is such a dick rider.
        hell yea joes a little ***** he sells bull**** to dumbass that believe anything he or dana say which is smart...he trains in bjj and now he considers himself a fighter lol

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
          kos never showed he can fight on his feet either...shields took hendo down over and over so why cant he take kos down? he beat kampmann after dropping down from mw and was tired as **** halfway through the 1st yes thats impressive to beat a pro fighter under those circumstances

and i will not lay off the pot because i like smoking it...kos is hilarious and im a fan but hes just not that good
          Hendo's takedown defense isn't that great, he's been taken down by people with lesser pedigree's quite a few times in the past. Kampmann barely cracks the top ten and Sheild's only won that fight because Kamp gave it too him by not fighting smart, even then it was still close. Anyone with good wrestling and a halfway standup beats Sheilds...

Comment

Hendo's takedown defense isn't that great, he's been taken down by people with lesser pedigree's quite a few times in the past. Kampmann barely cracks the top ten and Sheild's only won that fight because Kamp gave it too him by not fighting smart, even then it was still close. Anyone with good wrestling and a halfway standup beats Sheilds...
            true about kampmann and hendo has been taken down but hes waaaay bigger than shields but ok fine.....mayhem doesnt have great standup but its better than kos and fitch's paul daley hendo and lawler have big time power even if their standup isnt that good technique wise but still better than kos and fitch ...you make it seem like shields is a bum but he constantly is looking for the biggest challenges like moving up which is something gsp refuses to do...sheilds standup is pretty crappy but every one is caesar gracie camp has crappy standup(yes includiing nick diaz)

Comment

Josh can't fight for **** standing either so why bring that up? But if we're basing it on what people have done then Shields wins clearly with a better record. Shields subbed Daley and Kos lay on him for 3 rounds. I don't even know why i'm defending this when it's common knowledge, if anything I should ask how a guy who's 4-3 recently should be number 2???lol makes no sense.

Btw, why so much hate for Josh? I don't rank him high but I find him quite funny lol

Comment

GSP beats up eveyrone in the UFC .... didnt even look like koscheck did ANYTHING to even hurt GSP at all

Comment

I just watch the streams. If GSP would've dominated him on the ground for 5 rounds you'd be in here bitching about that too.....
                  I gotta say, MMA desperately needs to focus more on boxing instead of hating on it if a simple stiff jab can win a title fight on that scale.

Props to GSP for actually taking the time to perfect ot for the fight.

Comment

Koscheck was finally shut up.

It was funny that GSP beat him at his own game, even though I think Koscheck is a fairly weak striker, he just has good power.

He was saying how GSP would try and lay and pray, but he stood up and humiliated Koscheck with a simple jab.

@ Koscheck saying all the shit talking was promotion, it wasn't that, hes just a dick.

Comment

koschc is a damn traskh talker

Comment

Working...
                      X