No announcement yet.

GSP vs Josh Koscheck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
    I agree nobody is near GSP but how in the F is Kos number 2??lmao that's just ridiculous
    Number 2 in the weight class...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Yeah that's what I was laughing at lol

Comment

i was going for koscheck but i knew he didnt have a chance in hell especially when he said he would keep it standing.....his standup seems to have never gotten better....joe rogans dumbass saying that his standup is nasty was hilarious especially with the fact that koscheck only throws a terrible right hand that looks like hes tryna hit struve with

Comment

hahahaha koscheck is the only one who would ever think hes number 2

alves isnt nothing special and he whooped his ass
          thiago knocked him out

he lost 2 of his last 6 and now 3 of last 7 and hes number 2?

his biggest win in paul daley and all he has is punching power everything else sucks

theres only 3 good welterweights in the ufc gsp fitch and shields every one else is a b level fighter at best

Comment

Good showing by GSP. Kind of boring since he doesn't seem to look to finish anymore, though. It was obvious after the first 6-7 minutes that Koscheck had absolutely nothing to offer. He was wide open for the last three rounds of the fight, yet GSP let him go to the cards.

Also, GSP needs to lay off the GH. His belly is becoming distended.

Comment

lay off all the TUF reruns, brah.

Comment

Who is number 2 then? Fitch? Alves? Hardy? Give me a break. Might as well rank Kos and Fitch the same because they wont fight, Alves lost to Fitch recently, and Kos took his fight with Alves on short notice. Hardy is a joke, and Sheilds loses to Kos or Fitch....

Comment

Who is number 2 then? Fitch? Alves? Hardy? Give me a break. Might as well rank Kos and Fitch the same because they wont fight, Alves lost to Fitch recently, and Kos took his fight with Alves on short notice. Hardy is a joke, and Sheilds loses to Kos or Fitch....
                  lmaooo kos is the same fighter he was in tuf

Comment

GSP, Fitch, Shields, Alves then Koscheck. You can't just rank Fitch and Kos the same "because they won't fight" lol Fitch has lost once in 13 or 14 UFC fights and is clearly the number two guy. And as another poster said Koscheck is 4-3 in his last 7 lol doesn't matter if the Alves fight was on short notice or not that's his fault. However yes Hardy is a complete joke and won't be in the UFC in a year or two

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
                      i was going for koscheck but i knew he didnt have a chance in hell especially when he said he would keep it standing.....his standup seems to have never gotten better....joe rogans dumbass saying that his standup is nasty was hilarious especially with the fact that koscheck only throws a terrible right hand that looks like hes tryna hit struve with
                      lol Joe Rogan's *****ass says that after 1 knockout over a complete stiff. He really nuthugs fighters and makes it seem like they are better than they actually are the dude is such a dick rider.

Comment

Working...
                      X