No announcement yet.

GSP vs Josh Koscheck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I just watch the streams. If GSP would've dominated him on the ground for 5 rounds you'd be in here bitching about that too.....
    I didn't bitch when he fought Hardy/Alves/ or Fitch. The guy is a very dominate champion. In the Hardy Alves and Fitch fights he ACTUALLY tried to finish. In this fight it was pretty much "Circle and Jab" and a few leg kicks kicked in.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
      This guy can't finish his dinner, much less a fight.

I can't believe I paid $55 to watch a jab fest. Sure the guy is talented, but the fact remains that this guy is boring as hell.

Never paying for his fights again, I finally learned my lesson. He doesn't fight to finish. I'll happily order 126. Where I know these guys come to finish. What a waste of money.
      i learned my lesson after the silva-sonnen sex tape...er i mean wrestling match lmfao

everytime they went on the mat i threw something against the wall lkmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
        i learned my lesson after the silva-sonnen sex tape...er i mean wrestling match lmfao

Fight didn't even hit the mat in this match...

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post

That was a hell of a fight. Whatcha talkin bout meng?

Comment

Guess the beer must have helped because I thought it was a good fight.

Comment

GPS and Kosckecks hit the mat on 2 diff okkasions at leest

Comment

GSP is without a doubt the top p4p fighter now...
                Why? Because he beat up a guy who had no chance against him, who he already beat years ago? I don't see how that victory changes anything. He was already arguably the p4p best anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Why? Because he beat up a guy who had no chance against him, who he already beat years ago? I don't see how that victory changes anything. He was already arguably the p4p best anyway.
                  Because he continues to beat the **** out of every challenger. Kos is the #2 guy without a doubt and he can't even reach George's level with a ladder...

Comment

Because he continues to beat the **** out of every challenger. Kos is the #2 guy without a doubt and he can't even reach George's level with a ladder...
                    I agree nobody is near GSP but how in the F is Kos number 2??lmao that's just ridiculous

Comment

hes btest p4p by far

Comment

Working...
                      X