• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 300 Main Event

How we feeling about this fight?

Screenshot_20240218_075154_YouTube~2.jpg
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

It's a good main event. I mean it's not great, but it's a match that needs to happen next and both guys match up well and should be a fun fight while it lasts, Pereira likely gets the KO.

He can also avenge his friend and trainer Glover's loss to Hill. Jamahal deserves the next title shot and Pereira deserves to headline a big event like this for giving us nothing but exciting fights and KOs in such a short career. Better than Leon Edwards in the main event.

As far as available fighters at the moment, and without having to pull old legends out of retirement or fights from other future events, it's probably the best the UFC can do as of right now.

It's not great, but definitely not a bad card. UFC just doesn't have the star power they used to. Oliveria and Jiri always have bangers regardless of who they fight, win or lose.

MAIN EVENT: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill
    CO-MAIN EVENT: Zhang Weili vs. Yan Xiaonan

Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway
    Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan
    Jiri Prochazka vs. Aleksandr Rakic
    Aljamain Sterling vs. Calvin Kattar
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 02-18-2024, 12:30 PM.

Comment

I like it, though obviously a bit of a let down, since White said it would shock us, but still a good fight.

I guess I’m a little shocked since Hill tore his Achilles not too long ago and I figured he wouldn’t be ready.

Curious what the last fight that they’re making is, but it likely won’t be a huge fight considering the PPV portion seems done.
      Last edited by edpboxing; 02-18-2024, 09:18 PM.
      Zaroku Zaroku Eff Pandas Eff Pandas like this.

Comment

Decent enough main event and I hope Pereira wins but what a let down from all the hype UFC 300 was getting lol
        Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Real solid card, personally im glad were getting a shout out like this as a main event rather than a novelty fight

Comment

thought conor was gonna be on the card as the main event.

Comment

An alright card for a PPV. But underwhelming for it being the 300th.

Comment

Its not really a huge main event but the overall card depth is pretty great.

Poatan is one of the biggest attractions in the UFC now, maybe the biggest outside of the once in a blue moon guys like Conor and Jon.

Comment

UFC 299 was better on paper imo and should of been 300, but its still a really good card, definitely stacked from top to bottom. Like it was said they just don't have the star power. I think Connor, Jones, and Omalley are the top draws have been for a long time, minus omalley. I think they just have too many cards, it's too hard to keep up.

Alex should tear him apart with his versatility but Hill could definitely catch him like Izzy did, should be exciting while it last. Gaethje vs halloway im most excited for. I think Gaethje out works him but halloway definitely gonna make him earn it,

I think the female fight has a chance to be great too. Xan is actually a pretty good fighter. She should give Zhang a tough fight.
                  Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 03-13-2024, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X