No announcement yet.

Gangsta Till the Day I die!!!!!! Charlie ZELENOFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    Looks to me like it is over, looks like Charlie picked the wrong week to quit......

like i say m8 if clash wants to call it its up to him hes ref i cant see z coming back from thishes 7 points behind after 2 rounds lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
      like i say m8 if clash wants to call it its up to him hes ref i cant see z coming back from thishes 7 points behind after 2 rounds lol
      But he did call it !?

Comment

Originally posted by white hope View Post
        bring it fake deal..... Ill show u whos the ultimate real deal bittch... Ill **** ure ass up ***gitt
        your not a gangsta

your a dumbass white boy who tries to get famous by making youtube videos making a fool of yourself.

And you suck at everything u do, basketball,rapping and boxing

killyourself

Comment

its over

The Real Deal is in line for a title shot

Danny Nolan chose to fight F2B , that was a KO ROUND 1 In my book

This is going to be something special ......

Danny Nolan V The Real Deal , danny doesnt need to fight this one but for all us fans this is really the clash of the titans

If this is going to happen it needs heavy preparation and promotion and also an under card , we cant rush this earth shattering event

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
            its over

Danny Nolan V The Real Deal , danny doesnt need to fight this one but for all us fans this is really the clash of the titans

If this is going to happen it needs heavy preparation and promotion and also an under card , we cant rush this earth shattering event
            ill take the fight if RD wants a shot but need to wait a day or 2 for gully to return to promote this 1 as its 2 big for me to do hes the don king of smack talk i think we shud like king and f2b up for the undercard tho unless we can get some new blood

ill make a thhread recruiting ppl see how it goes lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
              its over

Danny and I are friends and I will need to mull it over, I'm happy as No.1 Contender as I destroyed that chump Zelenoff.

I'll have to think hard about stepping in the ring with my man Danny as I could wait for fresh meat or even have a Zelenoff rematch.

Comment

My moneys on the real deal, to knock the ****** out

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
                  Cheers bro, you know I can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
                    you are here at the right time mate

The TPS SMACK TALK SECTION Is The Place to be

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                      Cheers bro, you know I can do it.
                      d
                      as im currently incharge of gullyside promotions im taking tps to the next level and anouncing the installation of the TPS smack talk interim championship previous plans of bringing in the much talked about MTS title have hit the rocks as frank warren fuked it all up we wont go into detail but as of now gullyside promotions is proud to announce the new title that comes into effect as of now and is currently vacant also i have taken it upon myself as the stand in MD of gullyside to also anounce the title will be on the line in the upcoming match between TPS no1 contender The Real Deal and LA badboy Charlie Z in there much anticipated rematch

can charlie z come back from the 3rd round TKO at the hands of RD or will history repeat its self and will RD end it quick and show the world he means business and once again stop the man they call the russian bride

Comment

Working...
                      X