• Gangsta Till the Day I die!!!!!! Charlie ZELENOFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfNh8XOXIA8

BEST ZELENOFF VIDEO EVER Im a Kill Hillbilly Wimp

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfNh8XOXIA8

BEST ZELENOFF VIDEO EVER Im a Kill Hillbilly Wimp
    just like u killed fite2beat the meat

Comment

Charlie your ducking me ***** ! I'll knock you and Gardner out at the same time, I should just jump in the ring with you two chumps WWE style and show you what Hulkamania really is !!!

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        Charlie your ducking me ***** ! I'll knock you and Gardner out at the same time, I should just jump in the ring with you two chumps WWE style and show you what Hulkamania really is !!!
        wondered where u were m8 was thinkin im gonna have to rule it a NC lol whip the fool

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          wondered where u were m8 was thinkin im gonna have to rule it a NC lol whip the fool
          Man I'm gonna hit him so hard that when he wakes up his clothes are gonna be out of fashion and man would have landed on Mars !!!

Fa.giitenoff !!!

Comment

bring it fake deal..... Ill show U whos the Ultimate REAL deal Bittch... ill **** ure ass Up ***gitt

Comment

bring it fake deal..... Ill show U whos the Ultimate REAL deal Bittch... ill **** ure ass Up ***gitt
              this is what i like to see to fighters at the top of there game going to war come one boys go for it

Comment

Listen boy I've pushed bigger than you out of my just to get to a fight, man I would so fucking crush your ***** arse like flicking a flee, boy you would get knocked out so hard you would think you were in the afterlife.

Your a looser and a poor performer, no wonder your fake ass girl left you, you probably paid her with fake bills.

Your end of days is coming laddie and I am the bringer boy, I AM the Bringer !!

Comment

ok , it appears this is on ...and The Real Deal seems to have been punching heavy duty hits

This isnt looking good for The LA BadBoy..........

Comment

na the La badboy says bring it fake deal.... actions speak louder then words come to my gym Ill give u the adress. we spar I knock u the ****k outtt... dont talk about it be about it... i aint gonna have no war of words with U bring it , knuckle up bittchh

Comment

Working...
                    X