No announcement yet.

Gangsta Till the Day I die!!!!!! Charlie ZELENOFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    na the La badboy says bring it fake deal.... actions speak louder then words come to my gym Ill give u the adress. we spar I knock u the ****k outtt... dont talk about it be about it... i aint gonna have no war of words with U bring it , knuckle up bittchh
    Loosernoff you already offered me anywhere,anytime and I gladly accepted son, head over to Scotland all expenses paid by me for a battle in the Irn Bru Arena.

I know your gonna back down as always, you would rather stay with your inbred brothers/fathers in the TPS and battle it out there. The same weak ass DNA Vs DNA.

You know I would whoop you head boy and thats why your demanding I make the travel, even though you stated ' anywhere,anytime' once already.

Your the fake son, you don't even know the kind of Van Damage I would do to a skinny weak lad like you, I would hit you so hard you would be the first man to travel the stars, man you would end up crippled just with my jab !!

I'll Fuking destroy your brain cells and make you eat canvas you looser Fa..got !!!
    Last edited by The RealDeal; 03-30-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      Loosernoff you already offered me anywhere,anytime and I gladly accepted son, head over to Scotland all expenses paid by me for a battle in the Irn Bru Arena.

I know your gonna back down as always, you would rather stay with your inbred brothers/fathers in the TPS and battle it out there. The same weak as DNA Vs DNA.

You know I would whoop you head boy and thats why your demanding I make the trave,l even though you stated ' anywhere,anytime' once already.

Your the fake son, you don't even know the kind of Van Damage I would do to a skinny weak lad like you, I would hit you so hard you would be the first man to travel the stars, man you would end up crippled just with my jab !!

I'll Fuking destroy your brain cells and make you eat canvas you looser ***.git !!!
      i smell knock down here

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
        i smell knock down here
        I knocked that looser ***** ***** out without even trying !!!

Comment

Hold the phone, how the hell can a ***** ass ******/white boy have white hope as his name than go on and makes a thread about being a gangster??? Please you never spent a day on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            I knocked that looser ***** ***** out without even trying !!!
            just need one more big shot and hes down dont forget m8 anything goes lol

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              na the La badboy says bring it fake deal.... actions speak louder then words come to my gym Ill give u the adress. we spar I knock u the ****k outtt... dont talk about it be about it... i aint gonna have no war of words with U bring it , knuckle up bittchh

fight OVER , a stay on the stool situation

White Hope is usually the war of words killing machine...but it appears he wants no more punishment from TRD

The Real Deal Is Victorious in my book

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post

White Hope is usually the war of words killing machine...but it appears he wants no more punishment from TRD

gotta give z time tho shoot back m8 he comes on late bout 4am but if hes said nothing by morning trd wins by ko

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                  gotta give z time tho shoot back m8 he comes on late bout 4am but if hes said nothing by morning trd wins by ko
                  He's admitted he doesn't want a war of words.....unless he hits back with the brutalist of insults ....its been an easy shift for TRD .

i think danny is the best smack talk guys ,raise the bar and make it brutal....

Comment

He's admitted he doesn't want a war of words.....unless he hits back with the brutalist of insults ....its been an easy shift for TRD .

i think danny is the best smack talk guys ,raise the bar and make it brutal....
                    its a fair point i think a good old rap dis wud end this one and maybe end Zs career think thats where im gonna take the f2b fight if he can come back from his beating

Comment

Looks to me like it is over, looks like Charlie picked the wrong week to quit......

Comment

Working...
                      X