• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has all the hallmarks of an ATG fight

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
      d
      as im currently incharge of gullyside promotions im taking tps to the next level and anouncing the installation of the TPS smack talk interim championship previous plans of bringing in the much talked about MTS title have hit the rocks as frank warren fuked it all up we wont go into detail but as of now gullyside promotions is proud to announce the new title that comes into effect as of now and is currently vacant also i have taken it upon myself as the stand in MD of gullyside to also anounce the title will be on the line in the upcoming match between TPS no1 contender The Real Deal and LA badboy Charlie Z in there much anticipated rematch

can charlie z come back from the 3rd round TKO at the hands of RD or will history repeat its self and will RD end it quick and show the world he means business and once again stop the man they call the russian bride

Judging by tonight's events I should be granted the new belt instantly, you saw for yourself it was a domination by me, a one sided fight.

I brought destruction to Zee and made him look the fool, the new belt should be handed to me as No:1 Contender and make way for a new No:1 in the Contender ranks.

You know it makes sense !

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        Judging by tonight's events I should be granted the new belt instantly, you saw for yourself it was a domination by me, a one sided fight.

I brought destruction to Zee and made him look the fool, the new belt should be handed to me as No:1 Contender and make way for a new No:1 in the Contender ranks.

You know it makes sense !
        sounds good ill ajust the thread lol

Comment

sounds good ill ajust the thread lol
          Aye mate I need to have a signature likes yours with the belt and all !!

Comment

Aye mate I need to have a signature likes yours with the belt and all !!
            lol i tried to find a long version or the wbo belt like but wasnt one that was much good so went with ibf instead lol

Comment

lol i tried to find a long version or the wbo belt like but wasnt one that was much good so went with ibf instead lol
              I'll be back tomorrow night, hope you can find a decent belt for me bud lol

See you then.

Comment

I'll be back tomorrow night, hope you can find a decent belt for me bud lol

See you then.
                ill look and link ya m8

Comment

Whens this fight happening then ????

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
                    Whens this fight happening then ????
                    what fights that m8 lol the zelenoff and pimp or one of our smack talk fights

Comment

what fights that m8 lol the zelenoff and pimp or one of our smack talk fights
                      Real Deal and the ******

Comment

Working...
                      X