~The Official Limey Jokes Thread~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOl Medium deek tell it like it is

Comment

An englishman, irishman and scotsman are at work. the englishman says "****s sake, I get chicken sandwiches everyday". the scotsman and irishman both say the same, but the scotsman gets turkey and the irishman potato.

The englishman says "if i get chicken again tommorow, im going to kill myself." the irishman and scotsman say the same for their sandwiches. sure enough the next day they get the same sandwiches again. they all climb up a crane and jump to their deaths.

three days later at the funeral, the three men's wives are all crying. the englishman's wife says "if only he'd asked, I could have changed the type of sandwich he got" and sobs into her sleeve. The scotsman's wife says "if only my husband had said he wanted a change I could have given it to him.."... the irishmans wife then says "well what I don't understand is that my husband made his own bloody sandwiches!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
        An englishman, irishman and scotsman are at work. the englishman says "****s sake, I get chicken sandwiches everyday". the scotsman and irishman both say the same, but the scotsman gets turkey and the irishman potato.

The englishman says "if i get chicken again tommorow, im going to kill myself." the irishman and scotsman say the same for their sandwiches. sure enough the next day they get the same sandwiches again. they all climb up a crane and jump to their deaths.

three days later at the funeral, the three men's wives are all crying. the englishman's wife says "if only he'd asked, I could have changed the type of sandwich he got" and sobs into her sleeve. The scotsman's wife says "if only my husband had said he wanted a change I could have given it to him.."... the irishmans wife then says "well what I don't understand is that my husband made his own bloody sandwiches!!!"
        Thats more like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent
          LOl Medium deek tell it like it is
          I like NextRocky. A good forum member. But for the sake of this thread, I had to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
            NextRocky, your Jokes are ****, man. Totally **** and not funny. Must be the gulf in the sense of humour. Leave it to ??? His jokes are similar to what we have over here.
            thats cuz your british and you dont like american jokes. and i dont like ???'s jokes. its not racism i just dont understand them.

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
              thats cuz your british and you dont like american jokes. and i dont like ???'s jokes. its not racism i just dont understand them.

American jokes are just a bit more crude (in content and style) than jokes over here.

Comment

yeah they're a bit more dirty and slapstick.

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
                  yeah they're a bit more dirty and slapstick.
                  but funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                    but funnier.
                    I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!!
                      I don't think so.
                      your in britain so you wouldnt think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X