Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call a black guy with a condom on his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop lying. Those blog pages were yours.

Comment

lmao @ vastine sonning the **** out of everyone who tried to attack him in this thread

i saw that **** and was like

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
        lmao @ vastine sonning the **** out of everyone who tried to attack him in this thread

i saw that **** and was like
        "peeleft:

Comment

might offend me if i actually wore a turban you pasty ******

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
            might offend me if i actually wore a turban you pasty ******
            Someone sounds upset.

Comment

Laddie, the frog seems to have deleted most of his information on that blog page now. He's going back and deleting all his incriminating evidence.

Have a butchers:

http://mafscoolblog.blogspot.com/200...hfuz-khan.html

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                Laddie, the frog seems to have deleted most of his information on that blog page now. He's going back and deleting all his incriminating evidence.

Have a butchers:

http://mafscoolblog.blogspot.com/200...hfuz-khan.html

Comment

Never fear laddie, me photographic memory will recall some of the highlights for you:

Originally posted by Vastine aka Maf
                  I started boxing at the tender age of 11, and after a few wins I was already taking a career-break! This was because I was the PE teachers pet and captaining the football, rugby and basketball team took up all my energy. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air was also aired in the evening so I had no time to train until I was 18 and decided to make my first comeback after re-joining the gym for fitness. It was apparent that my skills had not been lost and I had developed phenomenal speed, explosive power and electrifying footwork.
                  After several wins and representing England, I have had time off due to injuries to my hands, fingers, back and both knees.
                  My talent will hopefully make me the most electrifying, entertaining and amazing sportsman this country has ever seen. All I can say is don't blink, or you will miss it. The cynics can stop hating and start appreciating!

Comment

I like the fact that he couldn't box when he was a wee youngster due to the fact that the Fresh prince of belair was on. That shows real dedication to Will Smith. It's admirable so it is.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                      Never fear laddie, me photographic memory will recall some of the highlights for you:

Comment

Working...
                      X