Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call a black guy with a condom on his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes scottish.

unless your talking to me.

Comment

yes, i am referring to you.

**** off back to pontyprydd you chav twat.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        Nah, He's ****.
        Coming from country where they love a glorious loser and rate Celtic, that is not very offensive.

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
        Im 14.
        **** me, your balls haven't even dropped yet and you're offering out fully grown men! I bet you'll bring all your gay chavvy mates with ya and 'shank' me. That's a coward brit for ya!

Where I come from kids are not ******* and don't hang around in football teams, and will do Parkour on your head before you have a shank wank.
        So I will still live with my mum,
        Do you still sleep in her bed when the monsters come?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
          vastine would probably smack the dna off your cheeks you little sheep shagging welsh boy.
          Hello Vastine

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
            Hello Vastine
            Errr, NO! I'm sure a geek like you would know how to check IP addresses. You're an annoying old fart with no sense of humour and you lack wit. you're open ****sexual relationship with Oasis_Lad is about as amusing as the spread of AIDS

For all the big man talk you do, I would expect you to not be so sensitive. Do all english people wear moisturiser or something? You wear cheap gay tight fitting clothes from H&M I bet

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
              Errr, NO! I'm sure a geek like you would know how to check IP addresses. You're an annoying old fart with no sense of humour and you lack wit
              You lack a grip on reality.

Comment

Mahfuz and family say goodbye to Bradford after they are run out of town for over-pricing jars of coffee.

Here they are crossing the channel into France:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3...trucks2lm3.jpg
                http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/o...jpg/1/w500.png

Comment

http://eddieblog.files.wordpress.com...unny-flag1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                    You lack a grip on reality.
                    Not really. You're just stupid and upset that I would beat you up and you know what I say about all fat beer bellied english yobs is spot on

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                      Mahfuz and family say goodbye to Bradford after they are run out of town for over-pricing jars of coffee.
                      I thought you were going to say over spitting in pots of curry! i've never lived in bradford, but have studied in Leeds. you must be confusing my mates blog pages for mine, as is Hoff with the boxed for losers England outburst. I know you are uneducated but at uni you have to do things called group projects. Something gay people might not understand because they are too busy having group sex and spreadin' AIDS!

Comment

Working...
                      X