Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call a black guy with a condom on his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're delusional.

I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      You're delusional.

I feel sorry for you.
      You're a fat **** who can't even post one pic because it will not fit on the screen! I've never come across an elgishman over 30 who was not obese. I am still shocked at how fat your ****ry is. I feel sorry for your cardiac condition you fat blob

Comment

Hey Vastine, I found one of you.

http://gaymuslims.files.wordpress.co...05/shahbaz.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
          You're a fat **** who can't even post one pic because it will not fit on the screen! I've never come across an elgishman over 30 who was not obese. I am still shocked at how fat your ****ry is. I feel sorry for your cardiac condition you fat blob
          You're a liar.

In your blog it says that you boxed and represented England.

Are you French or English?

Are you a Bristol City fan or a scouse ****?

Whoever you are, you are a liar.

Put on your 1k Boss jacket and fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
            You're a liar.

In your blog it says that you boxed and represented England.

Are you French or English?

Are you a Bristol City fan or a scouse ****?

Whoever you are, you are a liar.

Put on your 1k Boss jacket and fuck off.
            yeah, you ****ing tell him.

I reckon i could take him in a fight. He looks like the sort that crazy fists or windmills.

Comment

With a slick jacket like that? You must be dumb My film star looks are too good to jeapordise by brawling like british bum. My style is counterpunching and I am a boxer-puncher with a genuine KO punch unlike your ******ed fake puncher Amir 'Yer know what I mean x 50' Khan. I don't block shots with my head a la Fatton, because unlike him I'm not an ugly **** with nothing to lose!!!!!

You reckon you can take me, but you still live with your mummy! I would ***** slap you with my little finger!! You're just an armchair bum like the old ****s bum who you were licking. I still haven't come across a fat beer bellied Brit bum who had any cajones before downing 10 pints. That uis the only time they want to fight the puscaras, but problem is they can't a slap each other like my little neice.

Comment

actually i know vastine in real life, and have actually sparred with him a couple of times. everything he said is true, and ive witnessed him lay the smack down on his sparring partner like there was no tomorrow!

he is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                  With a slick jacket like that? You must be dumb My film star looks are too good to jeapordise by brawling like british bum. My style is counterpunching and I am a boxer-puncher with a genuine KO punch unlike your ******ed fake puncher Amir 'Yer know what I mean x 50' Khan. I don't block shots with my head a la Fatton, because unlike him I'm not an ugly **** with nothing to lose!!!!!

You reckon you can take me, but you still live with your mummy! I would ***** slap you with my little finger!! You're just an armchair bum like the old ****s bum who you were licking. I still haven't come across a fat beer bellied Brit bum who had any cajones before downing 10 pints. That uis the only time they want to fight the puscaras, but problem is they can't a slap each other like my little neice.
                  Im 14. So I will still live with my mum, you ****tard.

***** slap me with your little finger? careful you dont break it you ponce.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
                    actually i know vastine in real life, and have actually sparred with him a couple of times. everything he said is true, and ive witnessed him lay the smack down on his sparring partner like there was no tomorrow!

he is a legend.
                    Nah, He's ****.

Comment

vastine would probably smack the dna off your cheeks you little sheep shagging welsh boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X