Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call a black guy with a condom on his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad pus.sies. post your pics immediately so i can laugh at your hideousness.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
      sad pus.sies. post your pics immediately so i can laugh at your hideousness.
      They won't because they all have big fat Stella Artois bellies, and their pic's won't fit on the screen! I have put this challenge as well as the video one to Hoff, but he is just a fat sproff.

Why do you think he is so jealous of my 1k size M hugo Boss jacket? Not only can he not afford it, but he knows he can't pull it off with a big pot beer belly sticking out. That's why he gets so upset and serious about it. Never shuts his pie hole...
      Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      While Vastine is typing "I'm out of here. I'm off to shag some hot birds", he's actually thinking "Haha they'll really think I'm a player now. I'll just log on as my alt instead and carry on posting and they'll be none the wiser".
      Errr, no! Check the details geek we ain't even in same time zone! You fail miserably, as you can tell that ironmike2008 has a completely different writing style and personality. That is all you managed to come up with in reply to my challenges? You know I am right, and also you didn't have a date tonight so ya getting jealous of that too. You've never had a date with a woman in your life. That is why you chose the path of the queer. ****sexuality is a result of *****phobia!
      Last edited by JulioCesaChavez; 11-21-2008, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
        They won't because they all have big fat Stella Artois bellies, and their pic's won't fit on the screen! I have put this challenge as well as the video one to Hoff, but he is just a fat sproff.

Why do you think he is so jealous of my 1k size M hugo Boss jacket? Not only can he not afford it, but he knows he can't pull it off with a big pot beer belly sticking out. That's why he gets so upset and serious about it. Never shuts his pie hole...

Errr, no! Check the details geek we ain't even in same time zone! You fail miserably, as you can tell that ironmike2008 has a completely different writing style and personality. That is all you managed to come up with in reply to my challenges? You know I am right, and also you didn't have a date tonight so ya getting jealous of that too. You've never had a date with a woman in your life. That is why you chose the path of the queer. ****sexuality is a result of *****phobia!
        1k doesn't even pay for the gas on my boat son, it's hardly anything to brag about. When you actually own something of real value, then you can brag about it. Like I just did about my new boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
          1k doesn't even pay for the gas on my boat son, it's hardly anything to brag about. When you actually own something of real value, then you can brag about it. Like I just did about my new boat.
          Actually it was 1199 but I didn't want to alienate people by just going on about money like you did ya snob! You ain't got **** on me coz I got a big pipe which is why a fit bird bought me it, so go have a wank on ya boat by yourself.

It's not about the cost anyway, it's about the pure style! I kept it real with my grey&blue tweed Armani's I'm wearing in that pic, which were half price in a sale for a ton. Hoff hates on them coz he is a fat blob and they are 30'' (his double chin size), but now you hating on them too coz they look damn better than ya leaking boat. Have you jus' pissed ya pants son?

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
            Actually it was 1199 but I didn't want to alienate people by just going on about money like you did ya snob! You ain't got **** on me coz I got a big pipe which is why a fit bird bought me it, so go have a wank on ya boat by yourself.

It's not about the cost anyway, it's about the pure style! I kept it real with my grey&blue tweed Armani's I'm wearing in that pic, which were half price in a sale for a ton. Hoff hates on them coz he is a fat blob and they are 30'' (his double chin size), but now you hating on them too coz they look damn better than ya leaking boat. Have you jus' pissed ya pants son?
            Your 1k poncey coat looks better than my 85k boat? I thought pretending to be French was dumb but you have really outdone yourself.

Comment

Boats are for ponces and will sink. It's just all about the money. My 1k Hugo Boss jacket is not overly ostentatious and it's all about the style. I can still beat you in the style stakes even if I went to TK Maxx. That is why the clothes make the man, and not expensive little boys toys.

My 1k Boss jacket>>>>>>>>Your poncey insecure toff's boat

Comment

Working...
              X