Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
    WTF?

I've never had a Clinton Woods sig.

I had him in my avy, but I've had plenty of folk in my avy... He's still in my user title.
    sorry avy u get the idea though

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
      sorry avy u get the idea though
      Oh right - yeah, but not because he lost, because he isn't in the limelight anymore. I'm still a fan - he's from Sheffield just like me.

Doesn't make any difference a fighters record, or if they've lost. It's how they fight and how they carry themselves in and out the ring that matters to me. That goes for all sports. If everyone supported the winner, regardless then it'd be very boring.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
        Oh right - yeah, but not because he lost, because he isn't in the limelight anymore. I'm still a fan - he's from Sheffield just like me.

Doesn't make any difference a fighters record, or if they've lost. It's how they fight and how they carry themselves in and out the ring that matters to me. That goes for all sports. If everyone supported the winner, regardless then it'd be very boring.
        only joking mickeyb

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
          My opinion of Hatton has dropped considerably in the last 6, months and not because he was beat by Floyd.

Hatton "I'm your average bloke down the pub, pints and darts like", "Punch Promotions" adding a 10% markup on every single ticket they were allocated for the Mayweather fight. Hatton being a Hypocrit with Witter, how did he get the fight with Floyd again, and now he is fighting Malignaggi, the biggest smack talker in the game.

Now we have the Hatton "Brand", with this clothes range he is supposed to be releasing. David Beckham in his dressing room???. Hatton getting pissed up in Ireland while he is supposed to be training, and drinking 54 pints (Or whatever the number) in Tenerife.

Hatton - "I'd like to think i'm pound for pound the most exciting fighter on the planet", who the **** are you trying to kid?.

We want the old Hatton back!!!.
          your a kid from Manchester mate therefor I bet in the same position you would do exactly the same as hatton regrding the clothing range etc. I live in newton heath and know every person from round here would od exactly the same.
          I don't agree with the drinking to be honest, he can do as much as that when he retires. He has his fan base now, nows the time to totally dedicate himself for 12 months and become a boxing legend instead of just a legend who put arses on seats and liked a few pints
          To the lad from warrington who said Hatton can't box, I don't mean to offend you but you must have only watched his last 5 fights or something as he can box and he does have skills. I have watched every single fight Hatton has had and he has skills.
          Because of his opponents in his last few fights he has been unable to showcase all his skills.

Tsyzu - was a war, the only way hatton could win was through getting in close and making it a war.

Maussa - would make any fighter look awkward. Hatton was just too good for him

Collazo - awkward lanky southpaw who was too tall for Hatton and to big, one of Hatton most underrated performances imo, did well to pull it off.

Urango - shown his skills early on, tired through an infection later on

Castillo - Top performance

Mayweather - best fighter in the world and got his tactics totally wrong

Lazcano - took some balls to have a come back fight in front of 56000. Shown some good skills but was to eager to finish it of in front of home town crowd. Even though he had another chest infection shown great heart and totally dominated fight

When you look at his fights realistically he has not done that bad really and the media and the yanks on here have gone way over the top.
          All he needs now is a year of total dedication, he will knock fcuk out of paulie and everyone will be on his balls agin just you watch

Comment

Working...
          X