No announcement yet.

We need to start abandoning those that do not follow Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evo View Post
    Hatton is a legend may not be the most skilful boxer ever, however is still skilful.
    He is down to earth and has the heart of a lion. Hope he comes back better than ever after mayweather defeat
    Evo.

Have some green k.

I love you.

Comment

mickeyb your a legend to mate.

Comment

Originally posted by evo View Post
        mickeyb your a legend to mate.
        Evo...

im gunna go further...i'm gunna add you to my friends and give you a gift, whilst removing that trecherous bastard Tuggers!

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
          Fair enough, you have every right to like and dislike who you want. I appreciate that it grates you when Joe Public shows no knowledge of boxing whatsoever, it does me too. I nearly had a fist fight in the pub last week because someone said "best thing Hatton can do... is fight Joe Calzaghe, thats where all t'money is." I was like "What the **** you on about!!"

More NSB crap. Hatton is...****?! Ricky Hatton is **** at boxing? What a generalisation. An especially inaccurate one as he in the p4p rankings and has just been put against your hero. What's that say about your God on Earth Floyd Mayweather. If he's the P4P genius you say he is...then why is he fighting what you term as "****." EVEN MORE NSB... he's "ducking" Witter and Malignaggi. For a start both those fighters have contractional agreements already, Malignaggi is of cause fighting on the Lazcano card. Besides the point...how much do you want Hatton to box? Perhaps he could do one right after the other. Two nights running. They'll get their turn. This notion of "ducking" or ..."he's scared". It's pathetic.

Why!?!?! Witter?!? Witter?!?!

WITTER IS OVERATED. Here the boy is... whose he fought?! Who has he fought to get a chance at Hatton.
          He has a better resume than Hatton. Not as much publicity but has better fighters listed on his. He would also kick hattons ass. But hatton is scared ****less against someone with speed thats why he fought bums like Castillo and tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
            He has a better resume than Hatton. Not as much publicity but has better fighters listed on his. He would also kick hattons ass. But hatton is scared ****less against someone with speed thats why he fought bums like Castillo and tszyu.
            Wow.

Just Wow.

Can we list.. anybody of recognition that Witter has beat?

Our survey says...

http://www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/prog...es_duhduhh.jpg

"EH EEERG!"

Comment

Wow.

Just Wow.

Can we list.. anybody of recognition that Witter has beat?

Our survey says...

http://www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/prog...es_duhduhh.jpg

"EH EEERG!"
              Vivian Harris, Arturo Morua, De Marcus Corley, Lovemore N'Dou etc.

Comment

My opinion of Hatton has dropped considerably in the last 6, months and not because he was beat by Floyd.

Hatton "I'm your average bloke down the pub, pints and darts like", "Punch Promotions" adding a 10% markup on every single ticket they were allocated for the Mayweather fight. Hatton being a Hypocrit with Witter, how did he get the fight with Floyd again, and now he is fighting Malignaggi, the biggest smack talker in the game.

Now we have the Hatton "Brand", with this clothes range he is supposed to be releasing. David Beckham in his dressing room???. Hatton getting pissed up in Ireland while he is supposed to be training, and drinking 54 pints (Or whatever the number) in Tenerife.

Hatton - "I'd like to think i'm pound for pound the most exciting fighter on the planet", who the **** are you trying to kid?.

We want the old Hatton back!!!.

Comment

Vivian Harris, Arturo Morua, De Marcus Corley, Lovemore N'Dou etc.
                  Yet...

imagine this scenario..

Hatton doesn't fight Lazcarno, instead he fights any of the names you've just mentioned. I guarentee you'd still be moaning saying that Rick has chosen "nobodies" instead of picking Witter.

Face it, Witter, in comparison to Hatton has fought nobody. Even at what level they've boxed and lost to, Hatton is still ahead.

Vivan Harris is more recognised than Kostya or Castillo? Gimmie a break.

You know that isn't true.

Comment

Yet...

imagine this scenario..

Hatton doesn't fight Lazcarno, instead he fights any of the names you've just mentioned. I guarentee you'd still be moaning saying that Rick has chosen "nobodies" instead of picking Witter.

Face it, Witter, in comparison to Hatton has fought nobody. Even at what level they've boxed and lost to, Hatton is still ahead.

Vivan Harris is more recognised than Kostya or Castillo? Gimmie a break.

You know that isn't true.
                    They are at least better than Lazcano and wouled warrant a ppv package from Sky. It is now Witters time for the exposure Hatton has got from going to the states. It just takes a big win against Hopkins and he will be at the stage where Hatton was after Castillo. He also lost to a young Zab Judah. Which shows he has the less padded record.

But mark my words Witter will whoop Fatty!

Comment

They are at least better than Lazcano and wouled warrant a ppv package from Sky. It is now Witters time for the exposure Hatton has got from going to the states. It just takes a big win against Hopkins and he will be at the stage where Hatton was after Castillo. He also lost to a young Zab Judah. Which shows he has the less padded record.

But mark my words Witter will whoop Fatty!
                      Why D.Hopkins?! Whats the ****ing point. If Hatton is world class...and Witter can beat him, why is Jr messing around with this boy? Why isn't Witter chasing the big names.

Who decides when it is anybodys time to reap the rewards of exposure? I think it's Witters decision - and the way he should do this is stop running around on Hattons coat-tails (which he's done throughout Hattons career) and start making his own path.

As for your Zab Judah comment - Witter has a padded record which far exceeds Hattons...as Witter has never beaten anything world class - despite his spouting the regular bull **** "i'm the best jr ww in the world..blah blah blah". If you are the best Junior, why the **** is the only decent name on your record is a loss to Zab Judah.

Comment

Working...
                      X