No announcement yet.

We need to start abandoning those that do not follow Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
    You lost all credibility when you used that word.
    What the **** you on about now?

Comment

**** Hatton!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Mayweather View Post
        What the **** you on about now?
        Exposed?!!?

Hater??

Wait.. wait...*add name* is scared of *add name*

it's all the bull **** that keeps NSB running and I refuse to be a part of it.

Hatton deserves a knighthood you ****s!

Comment

Exposed?!!?

Hater??

I like his heart but he is nowhere near as skilled as 90% of the general public believe he is. I've heard people claiming he's the best boxer in the world and one of the greatest of all time and loads of other bull****. it's his heart, power, stamina and workrate that have brought him to the top. Similar to Michael Katsidis. If it came down to boxing skills alone he'd be ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            I like his heart but he is nowhere near as skilled as 90% of the general public believe he is. I've heard people claiming he's the best boxer in the world and one of the greatest of all time and loads of other bull****. it's his heart, power, stamina and workrate that have brought him to the top. Similar to Michael Katsidis. If it came down to boxing skills alone he'd be ****ed.
            I know this. I'm not daft, although my heart said Hatton my brain knew Mayweather would win. But it didn't bother me.

I like what Ricky stands for, balls to the wall aggression who puts on a good show.

The general public also think Amir Khan is the greatest on the planet, but the general public are stupid.

Appreciate Rick for what he is - he's far surpassed what he is "meant" to achieve. A short, fat Manchester kid wasn't meant to get past Kostya, but he did. And give him credit he carried on like a freight train.

I just hate the way people have dumped him so fast and have started chatting **** about him. Everyones jumped on the David Haye bandwagon.

Comment

I know this. I'm not daft, although my heart said Hatton my brain knew Mayweather would win. But it didn't bother me.

I like what Ricky stands for, balls to the wall aggression who puts on a good show.

The general public also think Amir Khan is the greatest on the planet, but the general public are stupid.

Appreciate Rick for what he is - he's far surpassed what he is "meant" to achieve. A short, fat Manchester kid wasn't meant to get past Kostya, but he did. And give him credit he carried on like a freight train.

I just hate the way people have dumped him so fast and have started chatting **** about him. Everyones jumped on the David Haye bandwagon.
              I've never really been a fan of his. People act like I should be because i'm from the same area but thats just bull**** in my eyes. I aint on no David Haye band wagon either, and I can't stand Khan. He's so ****in overrated. People watch him on ITV knocking out COMPLETE NOBODIES in 1 round and think he will be an undisputed world champion. Hatton has done well but I can't see where he can go from here to be honest. Maybe beating Lazcano, whooping Malignaggi in Madison Square Garden and then fighting Witter at Wembley around early summer 2009 for his last fight would be his best bet.

Comment

Exposed?!!?

Hater??

For what? For being a **** boxer? Someone who prefers to hug than fight? Whose two best wins were against people over the hill? Plus, he is duckin junior witter and malignaggi instead he fights lazcano

Comment

I've never really been a fan of his. People act like I should be because i'm from the same area but thats just bull**** in my eyes. I aint on no David Haye band wagon either, and I can't stand Khan. He's so ****in overrated. People watch him on ITV knocking out COMPLETE NOBODIES in 1 round and think he will be an undisputed world champion. Hatton has done well but I can't see where he can go from here to be honest. Maybe beating Lazcano, whooping Malignaggi in Madison Square Garden and then fighting Witter at Wembley around early summer 2009 for his last fight would be his best bet.
                  Same the only british boxer I like is witter. Rest are so overrated it is untrue.

Comment

Fair enough, you have every right to like and dislike who you want. I appreciate that it grates you when Joe Public shows no knowledge of boxing whatsoever, it does me too. I nearly had a fist fight in the pub last week because someone said "best thing Hatton can do... is fight Joe Calzaghe, thats where all t'money is." I was like "What the **** you on about!!"

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
                    For what? For being a **** boxer? Someone who prefers to hug than fight? Whose two best wins were against people over the hill? Plus, he is duckin junior witter and malignaggi instead he fights lazcano
                    More NSB crap. Hatton is...****?! Ricky Hatton is **** at boxing? What a generalisation. An especially inaccurate one as he in the p4p rankings and has just been put against your hero. What's that say about your God on Earth Floyd Mayweather. If he's the P4P genius you say he is...then why is he fighting what you term as "****." EVEN MORE NSB... he's "ducking" Witter and Malignaggi. For a start both those fighters have contractional agreements already, Malignaggi is of cause fighting on the Lazcano card. Besides the point...how much do you want Hatton to box? Perhaps he could do one right after the other. Two nights running. They'll get their turn. This notion of "ducking" or ..."he's scared". It's pathetic.

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
                    Same the only british boxer I like is witter. Rest are so overrated it is untrue.

Why!?!?! Witter?!? Witter?!?!

WITTER IS OVERATED. Here the boy is... whose he fought?! Who has he fought to get a chance at Hatton.

Comment

Hatton is a legend may not be the most skilful boxer ever, however is still skilful.
                      He is down to earth and has the heart of a lion. Hope he comes back better than ever after mayweather defeat

Comment

Working...
                      X