No announcement yet.

We need to start abandoning those that do not follow Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
    Why D.Hopkins?! Whats the ****ing point. If Hatton is world class...and Witter can beat him, why is Jr messing around with this boy? Why isn't Witter chasing the big names.

Who decides when it is anybodys time to reap the rewards of exposure? I think it's Witters decision - and the way he should do this is stop running around on Hattons coat-tails (which he's done throughout Hattons career) and start making his own path.

As for your Zab Judah comment - Witter has a padded record which far exceeds Hattons...as Witter has never beaten anything world class - despite his spouting the regular bull **** "i'm the best jr ww in the world..blah blah blah". If you are the best Junior, why the **** is the only decent name on your record is a loss to Zab Judah.
    He is a fairly big name on the brink of stardom. 28-0-1. He is undefeated with good names on his resume. The winner should get winner of Paulie V Hatton. If hatton dares to go abroad again.

I think your asking the wrong person there pal. But Hopkins is nto to be underestimated he has good wins against jesse feliciano and norberto bravo and beat steve forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
      He is a fairly big name on the brink of stardom. 28-0-1. He is undefeated with good names on his resume. The winner should get winner of Paulie V Hatton. If hatton dares to go abroad again.

I think your asking the wrong person there pal. But Hopkins is nto to be underestimated he has good wins against jesse feliciano and norberto bravo and beat steve forbes.
      Of cause he is, he's Zab.

But all i'm saying is... Junior should go out there and start hassling other people than Rick Hatton. He's obsessed. It's a big chip on his shoulder. Perhaps that's where the danger lies - will anybody be more psychologically hyped for this fight than Junior? ****.. he must have fought it a trillion times in his head already.

I'm not stupid, Jr is awkward and fab boxer, no doubt. But at this stage, i see Hattons pressure being just that bit to much for Junior. However i wish Witter all the best of luck.

Just don't bring on British fighter down, to elevate another - because thats what Junior Witter does. He jealous to **** of Hatton and the fame, money and love he gets.

Comment

Of cause he is, he's Zab.

But all i'm saying is... Junior should go out there and start hassling other people than Rick Hatton. He's obsessed. It's a big chip on his shoulder. Perhaps that's where the danger lies - will anybody be more psychologically hyped for this fight than Junior? ****.. he must have fought it a trillion times in his head already.

I'm not stupid, Jr is awkward and fab boxer, no doubt. But at this stage, i see Hattons pressure being just that bit to much for Junior. However i wish Witter all the best of luck.

Just don't bring on British fighter down, to elevate another - because thats what Junior Witter does. He jealous to **** of Hatton and the fame, money and love he gets.
        Maybe so but I think Witter Hatton will happen over here as they will get mad tickets sold maybe sell out wembley or a footie stadium. In a few years once witter gets more hype.

My hate towards Hatton is from the fact he is a city fan. And I just don't like his style of fighting I would prefer a more technical fight to a brawl. But, I do wish him luck against Malignaggi who I feel would be a tough fight for him.

Comment

Maybe so but I think Witter Hatton will happen over here as they will get mad tickets sold maybe sell out wembley or a footie stadium. In a few years once witter gets more hype.

My hate towards Hatton is from the fact he is a city fan. And I just don't like his style of fighting I would prefer a more technical fight to a brawl. But, I do wish him luck against Malignaggi who I feel would be a tough fight for him.
          Aahhhh! why didn't you say. If he was a Sheffield United fan, i'd feel the same way.

I think Witter would be more of a nuisence than Mallignaggi. I don't think Paulie is strong enough to withstand the pressure Hatton brings.

Comment

Aahhhh! why didn't you say. If he was a Sheffield United fan, i'd feel the same way.

I think Witter would be more of a nuisence than Mallignaggi. I don't think Paulie is strong enough to withstand the pressure Hatton brings.
            But, Paulie is very, very fast. I feel his speed and heart could undoe hatton or he will make it an all out brawl. Witter would be hard to figure out for Hatton especially if he fights like he did against Floyd. In straight lines, no jab hands low etc.

Eiether way the lightweight division is looking for good for the brits.

Comment

But, Paulie is very, very fast. I feel his speed and heart could undoe hatton or he will make it an all out brawl. Witter would be hard to figure out for Hatton especially if he fights like he did against Floyd. In straight lines, no jab hands low etc.

Eiether way the lightweight division is looking for good for the brits.
              Perhaps, but it's another fight i'd like to see. I do think Paulie would crumble, although he's a very tough kid.

Felt sorry for Thaxton over the weekend, i think age has caught up with the fella.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                Floyd Mayweather has complete control over matter on a sub-atomic level. There's nothing that nicca can't do.

Oh, and i agree with the thread starter.
                nicca is you serious? Mayweather? what a lame

Comment

Originally posted by Team Mayweather View Post
                  Hatton is **** face it. I would like to see the ppv numbers it is bull**** how he says he is doing it for the fans and goes and does it on ppv. Cheap ****. Haye isn't much better eiether.

Its not Hatton who decides its PPV its ****in SKY.

Hatton knocked back a huge offer from HBO to have his fight shown with them prime time in the states so his fans could tune in over here at a reasonable hour.

He lost a 7 figure sum doing that.

Comment

It's so ****ing true.

NazFan i'm 100% behind you, as always - it makes me sick how people have moved on from Hatton and decided to start sucking off David-****ing-Haye!

HATTON FOREVER!!
                    your Clinton Woods Siganture has gone on the backburner since he lost to Tarver

Comment

WTF?

I've never had a Clinton Woods sig.

I had him in my avy, but I've had plenty of folk in my avy... He's still in my user title.

Comment

Working...
                      X