No announcement yet.

ban on violent ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
    Ah ok so now you have answered my question. We are banning violence... well there are already laws on violence. So we arent really banning anything are we?

Oh yeah and btw, I dont need someone to dictate to me that watching some form of sexual act is wrong. The only instance when they can do that is when kids are involved.

So no, we shouldnt ban anything. Everything that needs to be banned is already covered in common law. Everything else... keep it.
    1. No need for the chip on you shoulder. Your opinon is both equally valued and no more important than anyone elses.

2. Common law is far from perfect as society is far from perfect, so there is always room for improvement. Anything that stands still is passed by.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
      1. No need for the chip on you shoulder. Your opinon is both equally valued and no more important than anyone elses.

2. Common law is far from perfect as society is far from perfect, so there is always room for improvement. Anything that stands still is passed by.
      So you're in favour of banning violent ****. Are you in favour of banning violent movies?

Comment

So you're in favour of banning violent ****. Are you in favour of banning violent movies?
        Yes to violent ****...not S&M, just rape ****, for lack of a better way of putting it.

And violence in regular movies could be reduced. Graphicness isn't necessary to get a point across and could be detrimental to the audience over the long haul.....and has been.
        Last edited by K-DOGG; 10-04-2006, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Yes to violent ****...not S&M, just rape ****, for lack of a better way of putting it.

And violence in regular movies could be reduced. Graphicness isn't necessary to get a point across and could be detrimental to the audience over the long haul.....and has been.
          So we would have less violent movies and no rape **** under your administration. Ok then how about the gun laws in America. How would you change those?

Comment

So we would have less violent movies and no rape **** under your administration. Ok then how about the gun laws in America. How would you change those?
            Well, that's a little off topc; but since you asked:

1. Mandatory psychological evaluations for any would-be gun owner.

2. Certain firearms banned from private ownership, as there is no need for hunters or anyone non-military or non-police to have fully automatic weapons, like military issued-weaponary.

Why: That stuff is overkill. All you need is somethin to protect yourself and your family.

Comment

I thought autos were illegal

Comment

as in machine guns.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                  as in machine guns.
                  Exact weapon classes aren't my strong suit, Matt, in all honesty. I'm speaking in general.

Comment

Well, that's a little off topc; but since you asked:

1. Mandatory psychological evaluations for any would-be gun owner.

2. Certain firearms banned from private ownership, as there is no need for hunters or anyone non-military or non-police to have fully automatic weapons, like military issued-weaponary.

Why: That stuff is overkill. All you need is somethin to protect yourself and your family.
                    So everyone is allowed a gun, but arent allowed to watch "violent ****" or any violent movies. The plot thickens.

Comment

coming from the guy who wont go down to camden to get the strangers out the park

Comment

Working...
                      X