No announcement yet.

ban on violent ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leff View Post
    politicans........ so whats your point? that europeans politicians understand that the average shouldnt have a gun?

and si leff not jeff

oh and btw do you think guns should be banned?

My point?....reread my last post.

Do I think they should be banned?

Not at this time, no.

Comment

• there are two schools of thought on this topic

A. violent **** is an outlet for those people with such urges decreasing the likelyhood of the person performing such an act on a person

B. Violent **** will feed such urges leading to an increase is related fantasies and an increased risk of violent sexual urges

violent **** is nasty but because of A i wouldn't say it should be banned

Comment

• The violent ****os are sometimes a little over the top, but you gotta love the ones where the chick is willing to do anything.
        I watched one where the chick comes in and she's arguing with her brother and her brother says, "You're sucha slut. You can't tell me one guy who didn't **** you." She replies, "I'm not a slut. I never let you **** me."
        He then forces her down to her knees and begins making her suck his ****, through the movie he makes her admit that she's a slut and he spits on her face. She begs for him to nail her everytime he tells her too and at one part of the video he even asks her, "You want to lick my ass?" She says yes, but that's not good enough for him. He wants her to tell him that she wants to lick his ass. She says "I want to lick your dirty ass." In the most sexiest voice ever. The chick in the **** wasn't even that great looking, but the fact that she was such a slut made it so good.

Comment

• anyway most of the **** stuff is disrespectful to women and man.

Comment

• i like degrading ****. the more gruesome the better. like when a chick is getting her head stuffed in the toilet while taking it hard in the ass. hot **** right there.

now thats romance for ya

Comment

• does that mean, hellfiresex.com is banned ???

Comment

• is **** banned in pakistan?

Comment

• Different strokes for different folks. If people are willin to do that ****, somebody out there will be willin to pay and watch it.

Comment

Working...
                  X