Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarGODrito View Post
    ... BUT THEY DO!

That's the problem I have with Trinidad fans (who are mostly Ricans). This has nothing to do with MEX VS. PR.
    They wanna call Margarito a cheat, but let Trinidad slide.... why? Same goes for the BERTROIDS, PEDERSON, & ROIDSLEY fans.

I tell you... Margarito is one of God's chosen sons. The dude was phuckin crucified, and for what? NO proof!!!!!Back to Vargas.... this is why I will always love the dude! The mother phucker was getting hit with plaster on the nuts, and dude was still fighting! That's SIEMPRE CON HUEVOS!!!!!

Damn, I wish I was Mexican!
    bwahaha lol....

what the hell is this then u dummy?

thats what magically just fell out of his wraps when he got caught...

Oh and another thing, I DARE you to make a thread in the NON STOP BOXING forum asking who would win in a Trinidad/Margarito fight, i guarantee you would just get clowned all day bro...

Phuckin groupie, gtfoh

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Trinidad would had KTFO Margarito. Now I can see why Maniac call you a *****ty poster. You are a troll. Go watch some football, you obviously dont know ish about boxing.
      Manaic is an irrelevant poster. He's only known for making ****ty sigs and failing to emulate vcvc's style.

Trinidad is a joke. His resume is a joke and his power is a myth.

What's his biggest win?

Vargas?

LMAOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
        Manaic is an irrelevant poster. He's only known for making ****ty sigs and failing to emulate vcvc's style.

What's his biggest win?

Vargas?

LMAOOOO
        pfff lol u dont know shiat....

how come he's regarded as probably the 2nd most dominant welterweight of all time behind tommy hearns genius.....

step your game up clown....

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
          bwahaha lol....

what the hell is this then u dummy?

thats what magically just fell out of his wraps when he got caught...

Oh and another thing, I DARE you to make a thread in the NON STOP BOXING forum asking who would win in a Trinidad/Margarito fight, i guarantee you would just get clowned all day bro...

Phuckin groupie, gtfoh
          Old guaze that's used to protect a fighters hands.

All he had that night was lotion and cotton balls. You're a victim of poor journalism.

Did you seriously suggest him to go to NSB? That forum section is a joke. It's filled with dwellers that know **** all besides pacquiao or Mayweather. NSB has been shot since 08-mid 09.

People would get so emotional that they would report TS to the mods cause they can't handle the truth. Trinidad was a glorified bum.

Where was his legendary power vs glass chinned RJJr?

That's right.

Try harder batty boii.

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
            pfff lol u dont know shiat....

how come he's regarded as probably the 2nd most dominant welterweight of all time behind tommy hearns genius.....

step your game up clown....
            Regarded by who? Dwellers that think Ali or Jack Johnson would give the Klitschkos a serious challenge?

Joker.

Comment

• Tommy Hearns... Lmaooo.

I'd tip a proper English bloke like good ol Ricky to stop him any day of the week.

Comment

All he had that night was lotion and cotton balls. You're a victim of poor journalism. Did you seriously suggest him to go to NSB? That forum section is a joke. It's filled with dwellers that know **** all besides pacquiao or Mayweather. NSB has been shot since 08-mid 09.

People would get so emotional that they would report TS to the mods cause they can't handle the truth. Trinidad was a glorified bum.

That's right.

Try harder batty boii.
                I knew u were dumb, but now u confirmed it.

Comment

What's his biggest win?

Vargas?

LMAOOOO
                  you're literally only known for 1 post where you said you would swallow Ronaldo's jizz....Then later you took it to the extreme, saying you actully wanted Ronaldo to fuck you.

you're a disgusting faggot that knows nothing about boxing... you're a joke

Comment

Tommy Hearns... Lmaooo.

I'd tip a proper English bloke like good ol Ricky to stop him any day of the week.
                    lol Cotto would've sparked that bum, lets not even mention Trinidad...

Comment

What's his biggest win?

Vargas?

LMAOOOO
                      You see, you are a joke. One of the most dominant welterweight and you come up with Vargas as his best win. Your idol best win was Cotto. After that, his only victory was against a journeyman. He was exposed.

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post

All he had that night was lotion and cotton balls. You're a victim of poor journalism.

Did you seriously suggest him to go to NSB? That forum section is a joke. It's filled with dwellers that know **** all besides pacquiao or Mayweather. NSB has been shot since 08-mid 09.

That's right.

Try harder batty boii.
                      Poor journalism? I have posted plenty of times the minutes of the board. They had prove that he try to cheat. It was proven, he was found guilty. That is not poor journalism. That was solid evidence of his team trying to do something ilegal. Poor guy. After the incidence he finish with a W, two L's and with a damage eye.

Like I said before, go and watch football. You have a better chance of making a solid point about Ronaldo that you would arguing about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X