Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by apocalypto
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

Cotto said, look at my face and compare to the first fight. You always twisting things. The guy was found guilty for cheating but that doesnt count. But that is a point of view that will never change for some blind fanatics.

here is the vid so stfu. He said he felt the punches the same as the first fight period. He said the thing of his face not looking the same but dont you think that had to do with the fact margarito didnt land as much as in the first fight? Cotto ran and hugged margs in their second time so he couldnt land as much and cause as much damage.
    Because of the heat of the fight. But he clearly means look, am I busted up? Why the punches didnt cause Cotto to lose his steam like in the first fight? They had no power and were not causing Cotto to brawl more like in the first. Fact for you, your idol was found guilty of trying to cheat. The boxing world will remember him as a disgrace. Deal with that. I rather cheer for the quiter who has more integrity than the found guilty cheater.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I love Antonio Margarito I wish him well in his endevors outside of the ring he deserves it hes a real champ. In my unbiased opinion I truly do believe he didn't cheat against Cotto

he is a model boxer and human being, we will never see another phenom like the Tijuana tornado.

a lot of haters will never give him any credit but the reality is he would've annihilated overrated fighters from the past like "Hank" Armstrong, and Sam Langford aka the black and white Sonny Boy Jaro ...

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Because of the heat of the fight. But he clearly means look, am I busted up? Why the punches didnt cause Cotto to lose his steam like in the first fight? They had no power and were not causing Cotto to brawl more like in the first. Fact for you, your idol was found guilty of trying to cheat. The boxing world will remember him as a disgrace. Deal with that. I rather cheer for the quiter who has more integrity than the found guilty cheater.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        so you mean to tell me in the first round cotto couldnt of told a diffrence? The first round people use it to taste the other guys power its common sense. And again it was a whole diffrent fight. Cotto fought a good fight. didnt engage like in he first fight. Had he fought the same way the result would of been the same. Are you that ******ed. How could cottos face be busted up if margs really didnt land as many shots as in the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          so you mean to tell me in the first round cotto couldnt of told a diffrence? The first round people use it to taste the other guys power its common sense. And again it was a whole diffrent fight. Cotto fought a good fight. didnt engage like in he first fight. Had he fought the same way the result would of been the same. Are you that ******ed. How could cottos face be busted up if margs really didnt land as many shots as in the first fight.
          The only ******ed one here is you. You are the one that defend a cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            The only ******ed one here is you. You are the one that defend a cheater.
            yet you ignore all the valid points in my thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I love Antonio Margarito I wish him well in his endevors outside of the ring he deserves it hes a real champ. In my unbiased opinion I truly do believe he didn't cheat against Cotto

he is a model boxer and human being, we will never see another phenom like the Tijuana tornado.

a lot of haters will never give him any credit but the reality is he would've annihilated overrated fighters from the past like "Hank" Armstrong, and Sam Langford aka the black and white Sonny Boy Jaro ...
              well other than the scandal and acting like an idiot for his last fight he seemed like a pretty cool guy before all this happened, he seems to give fans all he can give when he's out in public and I think thats why people flock to him and also the fact the he left his heart in the ring theres no denying that.

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              Well its obvious he didnt land as many shots as in the first fight bro, if u want watch the fight again and compare, Margo was landing clean in the first but cotto was dodging much better in the 2nd fight. Also Cotto marks pretty easily and everybody knows that.

Good analysis on cotto he fought a much better fight. I'm proud of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                well other than the scandal and acting like an idiot for his last fight he seemed like a pretty cool guy before all this happened, he seems to give fans all he can give when he's out in public and I think thats why people flock to him and also the fact the he left his heart in the ring theres no denying that.

Well its obvious he didnt land as many shots as in the first fight bro, if u want watch the fight again and compare, Margo was landing clean in the first but cotto was dodging much better in the 2nd fight. Also Cotto marks pretty easily and everybody knows that.

Good analysis on cotto he fought a much better fight. I'm proud of you.
                Please explain to your dumbass friend he seems to forget they where two diffrent fights. Had cotto stood his ground like in the first fight he would of gotten knocked out again. Cotto fought like a puto but that was the only way he was going to win props for that he changed his gameplan while tony didnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  Please explain to your dumbass friend he seems to forget they where two diffrent fights. Had cotto stood his ground like in the first fight he would of gotten knocked out again. Cotto fought like a puto but that was the only way he was going to win props for that he changed his gameplan while tony didnt.
                  Whats funny is Tony didn't have to change his game plan and he was about to stop that put again.

Shame it got prematurely stopped.

Quitto went life and death vs a one eyed margarito.

Goes to show Tonys greatness.

Comment

• I wish I knew a way to truly honor Margarito. Ive thought about getting a framed picture of him to hang on my wall, maybe some fight posters or even just buying a shirt.

What a sad time to be a boxing fan. We lost one of the greats and whats sadder is that because of Pacquiao and the Doctor Margarito was cheated....and couldnt go out on a win he deserved and was about to get.
                    Last edited by LeG00N; 08-15-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                      Whats funny is Tony didn't have to change his game plan and he was about to stop that put again.

Shame it got prematurely stopped.

Quitto went life and death vs a one eyed margarito.

Goes to show Tonys greatness.
                      that up there is whats funny, when was that about to happen, if he was landing a whole lot less in the second fight please explain how he was about to happen. But ur sure that if he had two more rounds he would've stopped him too huh.....

wasn't no life and death u idiot, juanma against salido was some life and death stuff for real...

dummy...

Comment

Working...
                      X