Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    Ese termino lo usan los salva y los catrachos tambien. Para nosotros es cuando le decimos a alguien, estiercol, tierra que no produce. O sea un pedazo de mierda jajajajaja.
    bueno si, pero ya tu sabes que si uno le dice la verdad a estos pendejos aqui rrompen a llorar.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Ese termino lo usan los salva y los catrachos tambien. Para nosotros es cuando le decimos a alguien, estiercol, tierra que no produce. O sea un pedazo de mierda jajajajaja.
      This pretty much it.

I never understood why some people think calling a Salvadoran a cerrote is offensive in anyway. Some people make it out like if it's on par with calling a black the N bomb.

It isn't.

My parents and I use that world almost everyday.

Comment

• Feels like Margarito has been under-appreciated as of recently .....(bump)

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Feels like Margarito has been under-appreciated as of recently .....(bump)

Is he a Hall of Famer in your book should he be inducted?

Comment

• Margarito should get in the HOF over Cotto

Comment

• EL KOMPA TONY TORNADO !!!!!!!!

i doubt they will let him into the HOF

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                La neta I would like Margarito to cum over my face instead of Cotto
                No, just no...
                Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 10-02-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Margarito should get in the HOF over Cotto
                  good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker
                    Absolutely.

Undefeated for 5 years as WW champion. Blatantly ducked in his prime by cuties such as Fraud, Jewdah, Spinks. Battered Clottey (who Cotta went life and death with) took Miguelito's soul, sodomized Cintron 2x, got robbed against Paul Williams.

It took that slandering snake Brother Nazeeeeeem to ruin his honest name and career. Even at that, Tony's body had slowed down anyway.

Prime Margarito destroys any WW in history. 1st ballot HOFer.

Prime Margarito was a destructive machine. In his Prime he was stopping UNDEFEATED future HOF's and current P4P fighters. All while getting ducked by fighters some consider ATG's. He went life and death with a roided up prime Pacquiao and almost knocked him out with a body shot (according to Pacquiao).

It's sad how much he's been cheated. First Nazim lying and possibly implanting the wraps. To frame Tony and get in his head before the fight. Then he got cheated by the Doctors when he was about to stop cotto for a second time.

Margarito is a HOF and a Martyr no matter what the haters say.

Comment

• rewatched margarito vs cintron and it was amazing the way he broke him down and crushed kermits dreams

Comment

Working...
                      X