Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People here need to stop all the Mex/PR hate on Boxingscene... Mex/PR dominate boxing, both countries have great champions... lets celebrate all the great wars Mex & PR have given us boxing fans instead of hating on each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
      People here need to stop all the Mex/PR hate on Boxingscene... Mex/PR dominate boxing, both countries have great champions... lets celebrate all the great wars Mex & PR have given us boxing fans instead of hating on each other.
      Ricans are not hating on mexicans. We are saying the truth about Margarito. He was found guilty of trying to cheat. Instead of accepting that, some fans are trolling with a stupid love for Tony and talking about us crying about Cotto getting his a$$ handed. Damn, JMMarquez is in most ricans list as their favorite fighter. We do dislike Chavez and Canelo, but that is not due to them being mexicans.

BTW, when Border Patrol was around, he used to stir stuff with his presence. Lately, we have been talking without that much hate. Specially the ricans and mexicans that share this lounge.

Comment

• When God said: "LET THERE BE LIGHT"

MARGARITO WAS BORN!!!!! Dude has been in this planet for yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

LONG LIVE MARGARITO!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Pinche Trinidad did fight dirty in that fight against Vargas! As soon as he got up from being dropped he hit Vargas in the huevos!! No Rican can deny that!!!
          ... BUT THEY DO!

That's the problem I have with Trinidad fans (who are mostly Ricans). This has nothing to do with MEX VS. PR.
          They wanna call Margarito a cheat, but let Trinidad slide.... why? Same goes for the BERTROIDS, PEDERSON, & ROIDSLEY fans.

I tell you... Margarito is one of God's chosen sons. The dude was phuckin crucified, and for what? NO proof!!!!!

Back to Vargas.... this is why I will always love the dude! The mother phucker was getting hit with plaster on the nuts, and dude was still fighting! That's SIEMPRE CON HUEVOS!!!!!

Damn, I wish I was Mexican!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarGODrito View Post
            ... BUT THEY DO!

That's the problem I have with Trinidad fans (who are mostly Ricans). This has nothing to do with MEX VS. PR.
            They wanna call Margarito a cheat, but let Trinidad slide.... why? Same goes for the BERTROIDS, PEDERSON, & ROIDSLEY fans.

I tell you... Margarito is one of God's chosen sons. The dude was phuckin crucified, and for what? NO proof!!!!!

Back to Vargas.... this is why I will always love the dude! The mother phucker was getting hit with plaster on the nuts, and dude was still fighting! That's SIEMPRE CON HUEVOS!!!!!

Damn, I wish I was Mexican!
            You are a ****ing tool and a stupid troll. Trinidad did not CHEAT you dumba$$. Why is it so hard for some people to understand the difference between illegals inserts in the wraps and being wrongful wrap. And wrongful in a couple of states, nothing to do with his power but with his hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
              People here need to stop all the Mex/PR hate on Boxingscene... Mex/PR dominate boxing, both countries have great champions... lets celebrate all the great wars Mex & PR have given us boxing fans instead of hating on each other.
              Gtfo with this weak ass ****.

There is no fun when a rivalry doesn't exist.

This is why racism will never die. We thrive upon hate as humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                You are a ****ing tool and a stupid troll. Trinidad did not CHEAT you dumba$$. Why is it so hard for some people to understand the difference between illegals inserts in the wraps and being wrongful wrap. And wrongful in a couple of states, nothing to do with his power but with his hands.
                Trinidad was a fraud, bum, and a coward.

He has a ****.

Quitto>>>>Trinidad.

Trinidad's power is a myth.

Margarito's power is legendary.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                  Trinidad was a fraud, bum, and a coward.

He has a ****.

Quitto>>>>Trinidad.

Trinidad's power is a myth.

Margarito's power is legendary.
                  Trinidad would had KTFO Margarito. Now I can see why Maniac call you a *****ty poster. You are a troll. Go watch some football, you obviously dont know ish about boxing.

Comment

• Nunca en mi vida eh visto tanto fanático mamaos de Margarito.And i thought Mr. fantastic was obssessed.Me equivoque..la cosa es ninguno de ellos se atreven discutir en la manera como lo están haciendo ahora en el lounge.Si sale noticia de Margarito en NSB están más callao que un prisión orgasmo.
                    Last edited by AP♠; 08-23-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Rich Spaniard is joke, now one of the hardest hitting Welterweights in history doesn't have any power?

Comment

Working...
                      X