Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    "Acting tough over the internet".. Not really. Speaking of which someone who claims to be "so tough" in real life you sure are being one of these:

Ok, I'll stop hurting your feelings. Fair enough?
    you still posting here after you've been curb stomped?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      "Acting tough over the internet".. Not really. Speaking of which someone who claims to be "so tough" in real life you sure are being one of these:

Ok, I'll stop hurting your feelings. Fair enough?
      how many times have you used that same picture?

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        This is a classic thread. Little by little you see the hardcore Margo fans getting ban as you read back.
        Because Boxingscene fears Margo fans. It fears Margo fans just like Mayweather & Cotto feared Margo, homie! TRUE STORY.

Comment

• I LOVE MARGARITO FROM HERE TO PLUTO!

Viva TONY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
            you still posting here after you've been curb stomped?

If anything I got the better of the exchange. Wow, curb stomped and a picture of a monkey.. Just so you know I'm white, not black, so your curb stomping-monkey joke is useless. And don't even try to say that wasn't what you meant by that either.

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
            how many times have you used that same picture?
            By my recollection like 4 or 5 times. I agree its time for a new one.
            Last edited by Derranged; 08-10-2012, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
              Because Boxingscene fears Margo fans. It fears Margo fans just like Mayweather & Cotto feared Margo, homie! TRUE STORY.
              Cotto feared Tony and he faced him twice? GTFOH. You know better than that. Your crush is changing your point of view lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                Cotto took a massive beating against Margo in the first fight. He fought him again at a higher weight. It makes no sense what you just said.

A rest my case with the hardcore Margo fans getting banned

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Cotto took a massive beating against Margo in the first fight. He fought him again at a higher weight. It makes no sense what you just said.

He fought Tony again because he had one eye.

What's hilarious is that Tony was about to finish Quito off in the final round but it was prematurely stopped. Tony was already battering and getting to him, he even had the quitter backtracking.

Cotto might be a better fighter but Tonys heart alone crushes him. This is why I believe Tony makes easy work out of Floyd and SRR.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post

What's hilarious is that Tony was about to finish Quito off in the final round but it was prematurely stopped. Tony was already battering and getting to him, he even had the quitter backtracking.

Cotto might be a better fighter but Tonys heart alone crushes him. This is why I believe Tony makes easy work out of Floyd and SRR.
                    You are entitled to your opinion. I was at the Garden in the second fight that Margo's head was snapping back and Cotto was pushing him backwards. Maybe I was watching another fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      Cotto feared Tony and he faced him twice? GTFOH. You know better than that. Your crush is changing your point of view lately.
                      Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

You two and I know the only reason Cotto fought Margo was 'cause it was where??? N.Y. Cotto got lucky they stopped that fight. He was running out of gas and the commission saw that. What happened in the first fight? Margo punished his ass like if he was his step child. What's even more funny is that Margo was fighting with one eye. If he still had both his eyes, Cotto would have ducked him.

Let me remind you guys something and I want you to answer me too, 'cause every die-hard Cotto fan dodges this question.

When Mosley beat Cotto in N.Y (got robbed) why didn't Cotto want the rematch in Los Angeles or Vegas? There was an article about this back then. Cotto refused the rematch because he didn't want it in the West Coast. Why? Because he knows he won't get no pass like he does where?.... Exactly... N.Y.

Margarito would fight Cotto or anybody ANYWHERE!
                      Sucks that he retired... Hopefully he comes back and sets up a rubber match with Cotto in Texas or back in Vegas... But we know that won't happen. Someone is afraid to travel.

BTW, why so mad? This is an appreciation thread for one of the greatest boxers of our time!!! Smile and say you love Margarito too.

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post

You're my new best friend!

Comment

Working...
                      X