Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for Bhop vs. Dawson and Linares vs Demarco??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
    I think demarco would do fairly good against rios, but in my eyes it's a toss up, just because demarco has a tremendous chin and rios gets hurt to the body. How do you see it developing and ending?
    I can see DeMarco taking that by UD if he plays his cards right.

But I'll pick Rios over him.

Will be a competitive fight no doubt.

Comment

I think demarco would do fairly good against rios, but in my eyes it's a toss up, just because demarco has a tremendous chin and rios gets hurt to the body. How do you see it developing and ending?
      I see DeMarco taking the early rounds and outboxing Rios, eventually Rios will close the gap and the accumulation of the punishment DeMarco will sustain might stop him in the later rounds
      Last edited by LeG00N; 10-16-2011, 01:13 AM.

Comment

yes I see a very competitive fight, both like to trade no boxing and both guys have good chins.

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
        I can see DeMarco taking that by UD if he plays his cards right.

But I'll pick Rios over him.

Will be a competitive fight no doubt.

Comment

I would see it the other way around, demarco starts slow and gets extremely strong as the fights progress. Check out his fights against kid diamond and anges angajo which were very close from the beginning to the middle rounds until the later rounds demarco became his strongest and stopped the guys.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I see De marco taking the early rounds and outboxing Rios, eventually Rios will close the gap and the accumulation of the punishment DeMarco will sustain might stop him in the later rounds

Comment

I would see it the other way around, demarco starts slow and gets extremely strong as the fights progress. Check out his fights against kid diamond and anges angajo which were very close from the beginning to the middle rounds until the later rounds demarco became his strongest and stopped the guys.
            It depends on how DeMarco fights Rios. Rios will come forward and if DeMarco stands his ground Rios will take the earlier rounds. I don't see DeMarco standing infront of Rios. I see him moving around or backing up a little bit trying to box him. Which is why I expect him to take the earlier rounds

Comment

hahaha este guey with his over nationalistic ass.

De marco is a C level fighter at best even the limited skilled Chicano Rios will spark him out worse than his daddy (Valero) did and everone including you knows it.. Linares completely outclassed him and it wasn't even close. I do give him props for not getting discouraged by the ass whopping Linares was handing him and pressing forward. Which led up to the TKO.

It doesn't matter where you're from Linares up until the last 2 or 3 rounds looked like he was in a whole different class

really the only ass whopping I saw was the one demarco put on linares. Gtfo with your pitty pat punches you must be a fan of mayweather or better yet paulie
              naw I know he would probably loose to the pocho but hes no C class fighter if he would be more active and stop being so passive he would be a handful for any one he is rangy and tall and to boot he has power.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                really the only ass whopping I saw was the one demarco put on linares. Gtfo with your pitty pat punches you must be a fan of mayweather or better yet paulie
                naw I know he would probably loose to the pocho but hes no C class fighter if he would be more active and stop being so passive he would be a handful for any one he is rangy and tall and to boot he has power.
                .....Linares isn't known for being a knock out artist or brawling but he has skills.
                He did great before DeMarco destroyed his face. Can't say he didn't go out like a champ and I agree DeMarco would be a hard fight for Rios...
                Probably his toughest fight other than the Acosta one.

At least we got another Mexican champ, hopefully this one doesn't duck como Soto

Comment

.....Linares isn't known for being a knock out artist or brawling but he has skills.
                  He did great before DeMarco destroyed his face. Can't say he didn't go out like a champ and I agree DeMarco would be a hard fight for Rios...
                  Probably his toughest fight other than the Acosta one.

At least we got another Mexican champ, hopefully this one doesn't duck como Soto
                  he has skills but if you where watching the fight you could tell demarco was blocking alot of the punches and he wasnt being given credit. Like those flashy combos linares would throw they were just pity pat punches which werent even landing. Soto is better than demarco. And it looks like maidana is ducking him.

Comment

I tought I was the only one mad at the comentating that was the most biased comentating I have heard for the longest time. Even when Demarco was blasting linares all they said was "demarco lands their but with not alot of power" That was so satisfying.
                    that was disgusting they where saying he was one of the greatest fighters they had seen and this and that and the dumbass gets ktfo lmao

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                      he has skills but if you where watching the fight you could tell demarco was blocking alot of the punches and he wasnt being given credit. Like those flashy combos linares would throw they were just pity pat punches which werent even landing. Soto is better than demarco. And it looks like maidana is ducking him.
                      Ofcourse , I've always said Soto is very talented....
                      I think he could possibly beat Rios and even give JMM problems.
                      but to be fair Soto hasn't done **** @ JWW to earn a shot at a top contender like Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X