Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for Bhop vs. Dawson and Linares vs Demarco??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    ..........you answered your own question
    how? i asked about robert guerrero in the first paragraph and talked about brandon rios in the last.
    anyways, i think both guys will be at 140 next year for sure. i know guerrero has even talked about fighting khan and even going up to 147, so i wouldn't expect him to take a tuneup at 135 instead of at 140 when he comes back off that shoulder injury. and rios is a big lightweight, i don't know his walking around weight, but he obviously cuts weight like any fighter. looking forward to seeing both of them fight at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
      he has moved up but rios should move on that would be a hell of a fight. A boxer puncher vs a boxer brawler. Both are huge both have power that would be a sick fight.
      yeah it would, if i could, i'd love to see guerrero/maidana and rios/soto and the winners face each other. i was so hyped on guerrero/maidana happening, shame it didn't go through

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        yeah it would, if i could, i'd love to see guerrero/maidana and rios/soto and the winners face each other. i was so hyped on guerrero/maidana happening, shame it didn't go through
        the fight i want to see is maidana vs matthyse lets see who is being over hyped.

Comment

the fight i want to see is maidana vs matthyse lets see who is being over hyped.
          overhyped? i've never heard much hype for matthysse besides he's better than maidana, and i think so. maidana got power, but idk, he's a bit slow and wild with his punches, and sometimes he fades in fights.
          haha, you know what would be too sick? mexico vs argentina (or should i say mexico/us since both are mexican-americans). have rios vs matthysse and guerrero vs maidana.

Comment

haha,
            John Molina Jr.
            Lets go after demarco guys!
            · Share · 6 minutes ago near Covina, CA ·
            http://www.facebook.com/johnmolinajr

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              who? What ya doing up so late dog?

Comment

Matthyse doesn't get much hype.

Maidana is legit.

Comment

Working...
                X